secrets

A/N accidentally got hooked into writing in the third person. Can't even write proper pov's now.

***

"How long are you planning to hide this  from him?" Zayn asks Louis, without moving his eyes from the comic book in his hand.

"Hide what exactly?" Louis asks, pretending to not know exactly what Zayn is talking about.

"Don't act dumb" Zayn says, tone uninterested in Louis's denial.

"I'm not, he just doesn't need to know yet" Louis insists, for the hundredth time.

"And when exactly will he need to know, when he sees Luke wrapped around you like a burrito?"

"I'll tell him, when I'm ..."

Just then Luke walks into their shared dorm room. "Hey babe, and hey Zayn"

Luke says, smiling politely at Zayn and giving Louis a gentle peck on the lips.

"Should I give you guys some room or?" Zayn asks, not bothering to greet Luke.

"We're fine" Louis hisses.

Luke, looks between Zayn and Louis...but shrugs knowing that whatever they're fighting about. They'll find a way to fix it.

"Lou, you wanna go see a movie or something?" Luke asks, hopeful.

Louis looks at the watch, it's 15:00. Meaning harry will be back from school soon, and he will Skype Louis.

"Uuum right now?"

Zayn knowing exactly what Louis's dilemma is, stares smugly at him.

"Yeah, we never watch movies during the day on weekdays.  And trust me, it's better cause the cinemas ain't as crowded"

"Yeah, I bet but I can't" Louis says, scratching the back of his neck.

"Why not? You can't already be studying for your finals."

"No, I'll probably start stuying next week. I just have a thing"

"A thing? What thing?"

As If on Q, Louis sees that he's receiving  call from Harry.

"Uuum could you come back later?" Louis asks, biting his lip knowing harry hates waiting.

Luke looks at Louis's laptop screen, seeing Harry's incoming Skype.

"You do this all the time Louis, harry is your "friend" from back home.  But you've never introduced me to him. Instead you make me leave everytime be calls, which mind you...it's every fuckin day" Luke snaps.

"He's just... you wouldn't understand" Louis sighs, not knowing how to explain his relationship with harry.

"I've known you for almost a year now, we've been dating for half that time. I think I deserve to atleast be introduced to this harry" Luke says, tone almost pleading.

"Maybe some other time" Louis tries to bargain, starring anxiously at the screen knowing harry is probably fuming by now.

"No, it's either today. Or I'm done" Luke threatens, crossing his arms over his chest.

Zayn's comic is long forgotten, he's watching Luke and Louis intensely.

Louis huffs, "fiiine, but don't say anything ...I'll do the talking"

He clicks, and accepts Harry's call.

"what the fuck louis, DID YOU FORGET I WAS GOING TO CALL YOU? don't answer that, cause that would be ridiculous.  I have called you, everyday for the past 8 months! You couldn't have forgotten" Harry rumbles, not noticing that there's someone else on the screen beside Louis.

"He's a bit of a drama queen isn't he" Luke says throwing his arm around Louis.

Harry finally notices, flicking his eyes over to Luke"uuum lou, whose that?"

"I'm sorry for not answering earlier, I was just talking to Luke...this is Luke. And he wanted to meet you...so that's why I didn't answer immediately" Louis tells him, feeling guilty when he sees Harry's eyes looking pointedly on Luke's arm around him.

He shifts uncomfortably, fruitlessly trying to remove Luke's arm without upsetting Luke.

"Hi, I'm Luke" he says, cheerfully.

"Clearly" Harry says, rolling his eyes at him.

"Don't be rude Harry" Louis tells him.

"Then don't ignore my calls, then ambush me with some strange dude. Get your arm off him please, I can't fuckin focus with you touching him like that" Harry snaps at Luke.

Luke only tightened his hold on Louis, "what are you like twelve? And you think you can tell me what to do?" Luke snaps back, when he realized Louis wasn't going to say anything.

"I'm thirteen, I'll be fourteen in a few months. Not that it's any of your business. Louis..." Harry says with a warning tone.

Louis removes Luke's arm off his shoulders with an apologetic smile directed at Luke.

Luke gasps at him, feeling betrayed.

"Louis I'm your boyfriend!, you're choosing to listen to this brat over me?"

Zayn chuckles in the background.

"Who the fuck are you calling a brat? You fuckin loser" Harry shouts, not having yet comprehended the boyfriend part.

"You I'm calling..." Luke starts.

"Luke, i think you need to go. I'll talk to you later" Louis says, trying to diffuse the situation.

"BOYFRIEND?! HE'S YOUR BOYFRIEND?!" Harry screams.

Louis turns to stare at harry, eyes almost dropping out of his sockets.

"What?" Louis squeaks

"He said he's your boyfriend? How can he be your boyfriend.  Since you're not gay Louis"

Louis feels himself getting anxious, and he looks up at Zayn for help. This situation is getting out of hand, this isn't how he wanted harry to find out.

"Get out" Louis whispers.

Both Luke and harry, are uncertain about who he's talking about.  But harry can't exactly get out so he must mean Luke.

"What?"

"I said, GET THE FUCK OUT...I told you, I wasn't ready for you to meet him. I fuckin told you to keep your mouth shut. GET THE FUCK OUT LUKE, right now I mean it."

"But I..  "

"ZAYN, get him out..." Louis says, staring daggers at the wall behind Luke. Not wanting to see the pain and betrayal in Luke's eyes.

Zayn gets up from his bed, gently holding Luke by the arm leading him out the door.

"Harry, I'm sorry..." Louis starts.

"You're gay?, and you have a boyfriend you've been hiding from me for months" Harry hisses, poison dripping from his words.

"I know love, I was going to tell you but I just...I'm sorry...I didn't "

"Don't tell me you didn't get the chance, I talk to you everyday after school, and sometimes you call me before going to sleep. You had every chance...oh  wait...well I guess the other times you don't call cause you're fucking him.. or maybe he's fucking you!" Harry rants, fuming.

Louis doesn't know what to say, he hates fighting with harry. So immediately he goes on the defensive.

"This is why I didn't fuckin tell you... cause I knew you would react like some jealous child.  And you wouldn't understand..."

Harry doesn't give him a chance to finish,

"Don't you fuckin dare pin this on me Louis.  Don't be unfair, If you had told you're gay...I would have supported you... you never gave me the fuckin chance. So don't you dare pin any of this on me." Harry snaps.

Louis looks at his fingers, shame clinging to his skin. And wrapping itself around his throat, he feels like crying. He doesn't know how to fix things with harry. 

"I'm coming home, I'll fix this" he whispers.