Live Chat

*B runs downstairs and grabs a bag of gummy bears and a bottle of water before plopping in front of the computer next to Nick in the media room*

(Bailey) alrighty...lets do this

(Nick) you brought snacks? You plan on eating during the chat?

(Bailey) I have to sit here in front of this computer and win the hearts of a billion ubers who currently think I'm the mean girl who makes you cry...yes I need snacks.

(Nick)no one wants to see you chewin on gummy bears...

(Bailey) Hey, I thought the whole point of this thing was to show people how loveable I am, whats more loveable than gummy bears...its downright cute! For that matter I'm not so sure I want you conversing with people who have something against gummy bears because they are obviously nutterbutters. *snarky*

(Joe) shes got a good point there Nicholas

(Bailey) Thank you Joseph *smiles*

(Nick) *smiles and grabs a gummy bear* this is going to be interesting

(Kevin) ok, its all set up you guys go live in two minutes. Dad isn't here so Joe and I are going to sit over there and watch questions, we will let you know if you should just overlook or not answer one...ready?

(Bailey) so we just sit here and they will type questions and we will read them off and answer...that's it right?

(Joe) pretty much

(Bailey)okie

*Kevin and Joe take a seat off to the side on the couch..B pops a gummy bear in her mouth and the feed goes live*

(Nick)Hi guys, we've had a lot of comments in the past that during live chat I'm too quiet and that comments directed specifically to me don't get answered so we are having this special edition live chat for our fans to get those questions answered...this chat is is even more special because sitting with me is my twin sister, Bailey, say Hi to the fans B.

(Bailey) *Waves and smiles* hello

(Nick)B stays pretty behind the scenes as far as Jonas brothers stuff goes so Kevin thought it would be fun to include her and make it a TWINS live chat. And we are going to answer any questions you have.

*questions start streaming down a side screen and B pops another Gummy Bear into her mouth before Nick reads off the first question that looks safe*

(Nick) *reading*Which one of you is older? *big smile*

(Bailey) Ahhhh!

(Nick)*laughs* she really hates that question that's why I asked it first

(Bailey) only because he gets all superior over it

(Nick) I'm actually the Older and wiser one *smirks*

(Bailey) by three minutes

(Nick) *reading*ok, Jessica says do you guys share a room, Bailey I love your top where did you get it, and what are you eating?

(Bailey) *laughs* um, thank you this is one of my favorites I like wearing funky prints and im not sure where its from

(Nick) *checks the back of B's tank* Gap

(Bailey) ha...well there ya go...and free advertising for Gap and I am eating gummy bears

(Nick) *steals another couple gummy bears and holds one up to the camera to show it off before popping it in his mouth* and no we have separate rooms, mainly because I am kind of a neat freak and B...

(Bailey) *glancing over in Nicks direction* I'm what?

(Nick) *laughs* well shes NOT

(Bailey) that's not entirely fair, I'm neat just not to the degree he is...like I have no idea how many pairs of socks I have...