Bad Day

Monday Third Period

Ugh, would it be completely evil of me to wish some sort of sudden sickness on Jake so that he would have to miss class and in turn save me from having to sit next to him through an entire period? I am still so mad at him for the other night but a part of me just wants to make up with him again...that's crazy right? Its like those lifetime movies you see where the wife is being abused and she just stays with the guy and you sit there screaming at the television for her to stop being such a dumbass and leave him already but he keeps reeling her back in...not this time...not going to be the dumbass on lifetime.

*Jake walks in and sits down*

so much for him not showing up...awesome, wonder if Mr. Francis would mind me switching lab partners...

(Mr. Francis) Everyone open up to chapter 17 read through and start working the first exercise with your partners.

*B walks up to Mr. Francis at the front of the room*

(Bailey) Mr. Francis?

(Mr. Francis) Yes, Bailey can I help you with something?

(Bailey) actually Sir, I was wondering if I could change lab partners?

(Mr Francis) is there something wrong with Jake?

(Bailey) ha....more than you know

*Mr. Francis looks confused*

(Bailey) as a lab partner, no but...

(Mr. Francis) I'm sorry you will have to stick with Jake

(Bailey)but Sir I..

(Mr. Francis)you can choose to do future assignments alone if you would like but I will dock you both a full letter grade at midterm for lack of group participation, Your choice Miss Jonas.

(Bailey) *sigh of defeat* No, that wont be necessary *returns to her seat*

(Jake) don't want to be my lab partner anymore?

(Bailey) Don't want to be your ANYTHING anymore *retorting bitterly*

*Mr. Francis clears his throat as a warning to quiet down*

(Jake) so don't be

(Bailey) I can't switch and Mr. Francis threatened to dock us both a letter grade at midterm if we decided to work on our own.

(Jake) well, I don't exactly want to work with you either...

(Bailey) Me? What did I do wrong?

(Jake) nothing, but if you are just going to be a bitch to me the whole time I'd rather take the dock and work by myself.

(Bailey) well I can't afford to be docked a whole letter grade, my parents would freak so unfortunately you are stuck with me.

(Jake) *mumbling under breath* story of my life...

(Bailey) EXCUSE ME?!

(Mr. Francis) Miss Jonas...wish granted, please leave

(Bailey) Huh? But, Sir I...

(Mr. Francis) you have disturbed my class enough already, you will be marked for truancy today. Now, please leave.

*reluctantly B grabs her books and exits the classroom, then walks to the cafeteria*

I cannot believe that just effing happened. The nerve of Jake to say that being stuck with me was the story of his life...what an ass, and then Mr. Francis...what the hell, truancy?...fantastic that was what...three demerits right there....how many was detention, Five, maybe? But what did I expect, Mr. Francis practically had a boy crush on Jake, gotta love those teachers that think jocks are God's gift to high school