Damage Control

*Kevin calls Dad into the media room*

(Kevin) we found at least one of the feeds from this morning on youtube...the comments are pretty much what we thought they would be

(Dad) what are the hits on it

(Kevin) over 1000 already

(Dad) alright so lets talk damage control for your sisters sake

(Nick) Kevin actually came up with something pretty good we just wanted to run it by you and get your thoughts.

(Dad) ok shoot

(Kevin) a twin live chat

(Nick) just B and I...doin the twin thing, answering questions, showing people how we get along....

(Dad to Bailey) and what do you think about it

(Bailey) well I wasn't to excited about being out there for the whole world to see but like Kevin said it's really only the ubers that will be watching and they can already pick me out of a crowd and they already all hate me so what's there to lose?

(Nick) PLUS theres the fact that B has never really been interviewed or on any sort of live chat so it should spread like wildfire and bury the other video

(Dad) so what if one of them asks about what Joe was talking about this morning...

(Nick) brothers and sisters bicker, that's just normal,just stick with that angle. Not mentioning anything about why we were fighting etc.

(Dad) well I think it's the best shot you have to bury that other video, when do you plan to do it?

(Kevin) posting about it on myspace right now...scheduling it for tomorrow evening.

(Dad) sounds good, do it

*Later that night B lays in bed writing, Nick walks in and B automatically scoots over to make room for him on the bed*

(Nick) *lays on his back with his hands tucked behind his head* today was crazy!

(Bailey) indeed, just another day in the life as a Jonas, I swear we have more drama when we are on downtime than we do on tour

(Nick) That's because everything is so scheduled on tour, there's not a lot of time to get into much trouble...

*B gives Nick a raised eyebrow*

(Bailey) no time to get into trouble huh?

(Nick) MUCH trouble...*laughs* no time to get into MUCH trouble...

(Bailey) oh please...

(Nick) what? When have I really gotten into trouble on tour?

(Bailey) Miley

(Nick) I didn't get into trouble with Miley

(Bailey) Miley was your trouble

(Nick) *smiles* HA! Yer funny....besides...we were good on tour...it was in downtime we fell apart...hey I thought you liked Miley?

(Bailey) I love Miley I'm just sayin...you and her are better off as friends

(Nick) *nods* so are you nervous about doing the live chat tomorrow?

(Bailey) no, not really ..oooooh do you think I can sneak that bopit video into the chat?

(Nick) *chuckles* that would be pretty funny

*B yawns before setting her journal down,flipping off the lamp and snuggling into Nick's shoulder*

(Bailey) are you still mad at me about Jake?

(Nick) no *presses forehead to B's* I still don't like him though

(Bailey) ok, 'night...love you

(Nick) *kisses B's forehead* love you too

Chapter End note:

high-fives for twin snuggles. don't they just make you go awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. VOTE AND COMMENT!