Car Conversations

*B breaks the kiss and slides back into her seat away from Jake*

(Jake) hey, where are you goin

(Bailey) I told you before not to do that...

(Jake) do what....what was I doing? *sounding defensive*

(Bailey) your hands....watch your hands, don't act like you don't know.

(Jake) ok, I touched what? Your stomach? You see more than that in your swimsuit...

(Bailey) that's not the point

(Jake) well, what is your point?

(Bailey) my point is...I've asked you not to do that, so don't

(Jake) *sighs frustrated* ok, sorry, I just got caught up in the moment. It won't happen again. *grabs B's chin and lifts her lips back up to his*

*it isn't long before B's head is swimming again, without warning Jake wraps an arm around her waist and pulls B into his lap, it didn't really register where she was until yet again Jakes hands were wandering*

(Bailey) *breaks off the kiss and smacks Jake on the shoulder* hey!

(Jake) *laughs at her feeble smack* I'm sorry...I cant help it 

(Bailey) well TRY HARDER

(Jake) *catches a glimpse of her purity ring and lifts her hand to study it more closely* so...what all falls under the whole purity thing

(Bailey) excuse me?

(Jake) don't get mad, I was just asking

(Bailey) Just asking what exactly? Just how far I'll go?

(Jake) *shrugs* well yea I guess

(Bailey) *disgusted, climbs back into her seat despite Jakes attempts to keep her in his lap* your being an ass you know that?

(Jake)*sighs* it was just a question

(Bailey) yea...a completely crude one.

(Jake) whatever B *shakes his head frustrated* I didn't come here so that we could fight.

(Bailey) neither did I, I wanted to talk to you

(Jake) *grumbles* didn't come here for that either

(Bailey) *scoffs hearing his comment* you know what, forget it *grabs for her door handle*

(Jake) No, B, don't go...I'm sorry, what did you want to talk about?

(Bailey) *sighs* ok, its just since I got back, I noticed that we don't really talk anymore. It's all just physical, it wasn't like that before I left. You are a lot more distant now...is there something wrong?

(Jake) no, why would there be something wrong?

(Bailey) *shrugs* I dunno, so there's nothing you want to tell me? You do still want to be with me, right?

(Jake) of course I want...where did that come from? 

(Bailey) I was just worried that's all, felt like maybe...

(Jake) maybe what *sounding a little irritated*

(Bailey) I dunno, maybe you outgrew me while I was gone.

(Jake) *even more irritated* you mean CHEATED on you right?

(Bailey) no, that's not what I said...its just I dunno. I'm gone a lot with my brothers and we go long periods of time without seeing eachother. There are girls all over school who are HERE and just wondering if you are starting to question why you stay with me that's all. I wasn't accusing you of anything just trying to see how you were feeling.

(Jake) *sighs* I've just had a lot on my mind lately...coach has been riding us pretty hard because a couple guys got benched for academic probation and he's taking it out on everyone. I havn't seen you forever and you are sexy as hell so yea...everytime I see you talking isn't exactly on my agenda...but no, I have not "outgrown" you, why? have you outgrown me?

(Bailey)  no...

(Jake) ok then...now that we've established that, can I kiss you now?

(Bailey) *smiles and puts Jakes hands on his knees* STAY *B barks her order as she leans over and kisses him softly on the lips*

-45 minutes later-

*B and Livie watch as a familiar SUV pulls into the parking garage and comes to a stop and they crawl inside*

(Kevin)how was the mall, did you find what you were looking for?

(Bailey) Indeed.

I would say that my secret car conversation with Jake put my mind at ease ....but I'd be lying. Something was definitely going on that he wasn't telling me about...I just wasn't sure what it was.