Unreasonable Assumption

What the crap was that?!? When did Dad become the bully on the playground, drawing attention to something I did wrong so everyone can point and laugh. Didn't double jeopardy apply here? You aren't supposed to be prosecuted twice for the same crime. And what the hell with the taking of the medicine... I get it...drinking is bad...same thing I thought yesterday when I unknowingly drank, point proven, now gimme the fucking Tylenol.

*knock at B's door*

(Bailey) public humiliation hour is over sorry 

(Mom) *opens door* It's me, I'd like to talk with you

(Bailey) *sighs* ok

(Mom) *walks over and sits beside B on the bed* why did you go to that party last night?

(Bailey)  I know I shouldn't have gone, I'm sorry for disobeying you but Dad handled it last night when I got home so I'm a little confused why he decided to bring everyone else into it

(Mom) I'm not here to lecture you, I'm aware that your father handled the situation what I'm interested in is the WHY

(Bailey) *sighs* because I was pretty sure Jake was there

(Mom) ok but you could have just seen him today so that answer is only half of it...

(Bailey) Jake has been acting weird since we got back from the tour. I thought maybe he was cheating on me, when I couldn't reach him yesterday I was pretty sure. I figured if he was, he would be at that party with whoever it was since he knew I wouldn't be there...so I snuck out to see. 

(Mom) Why would you think he was cheating just because he was acting weird?

(Bailey) because he has done it before...

(Mom) Oh I see, that's some new information, so you get to this party and what happened then?

(Bailey) I walked in on him hooking up with Brooke Taylor 

OMG! did I just say that to my MOM

(Mom) Hooking up? You walked in on them having sex?

Oh sweet geez now I've done it...now we are on the sex topic...DANGER DANGER DANGER!

(Bailey)No!, but they might as well have been I mean her shirt was off

Between my splitting headache, this current uncomfortable topic and remembering last nights events I suddenly am feeling nauseous again

*B hops up and runs to the bathroom to be sick. Afterward she grabs her toothbrush and brushes her teeth then returns to sit by her Mom, praying that the recent upchuck has distracted her from the topic at hand*

(Mom) *continues unphased* So, if you hadn't walked in you think they would have had sex?

Ugh, someone shoot me please....

(Bailey) I don't know

(Mom) and what about you

ANDDDDD THERE IT WAS....

(Bailey) what about me?

(Mom) well, if he was potentially going to have sex at a party with some random girl I don't think its such an unreasonable assumption...

(Bailey) MOM! Um, YES it IS an unreasonable assumption. Who knows, maybe that's why he did it because he wasn't getting anywhere with me but I'd like to think its because he's just a jerk that never gave a crap about me. Can we not talk about this right now I feel like crap.

(Mom) So what happened then, after you walked in on him I mean...

(Bailey) *sighs* we fought...A LOT and it got heated and a little physical and this guy Sam had to step in.

(Mom) what do you mean it got physical? Did he hit you? *concerned*

(Bailey) no, he just grabbed my arm really hard and wouldn't let go...until Sam flattened him

(Mom) and who is Sam? Is he a friend? 

(Bailey) *shrugs* I guess, I only know him because he is in a bunch of sports with Jake, he's nice, hes the one that told me the punch was spiked and then he gave me a ride home when he realized I was drunk. Seriously Mom, can I please have some headache stuff I'm dying.

(Mom) nope, just remember how you feel right now...that way if you ever think of drinking intentionally this might detour you. Drink water...you'll feel better eventually. I have to go get groceries, It's your turn for dishes so I'd appreciate those being done before I get back. 

(Bailey) *whines* yes m'am

Chapter End Notes:

gotta love those severely uncomfortable talks that make you want to die...or puke..or actualy puke LOL PLEASE REVIEW ID LOVE FEEDBACK...