Good To Be Home

*Bailey walks into her bedroom and plops onto her bed with a sigh. Nick appears in her doorway shooting her a smirk*

(Nick) avoiding unpacking the bus?

(Bailey) no, just realizing just how overrated the rock star lifestyle is, BEDS however...beds are so nice. I love my bed. *snuggles with a fuzzy pillow*

(Nick) *cocks a brow* oooh-kayy love your bed later, we need to unload the bus.

(Bailey) *whines* Why is it that you guys have a crew member to cover every need possible on tour and yet we don't have someone to unload the bus? Is it too much to ask to have a bus unloader on payroll?

(Nick) HA! Yea, that will happen, but until it does, we hold that position. *walks over and grabs B's hand pulling her up from the bed* Come on the quicker we start....

(Bailey) yea yea yea

*B reluctantly shuffles past Nick and down the stairs passing Joe on the way, his arms loaded with suitcases*

(Joe) Hey slacker

(Bailey) I wasn't slacking, I missed my bed.

(Joe) well now that you've reunited with your bed go reunite yourself with all your crap on the bus.

*B mimics Joe, rolling her eyes as she walks outside rapidly texting*

(Mom to Kevin) Can you please go round up your sister, she needs to help with this unload, *looks up and sees B* wait, there she is.

(Mom) Bailey, put the phone away, we need you and both your thumbs over here helping, I want to get this done.

(Bailey) *texting* K, just texting Livie to tell her we are back

*B sends her text and tucks her phone into her back pocket as she walks up to the bus. Joe and Nick both walk up to the bus and retrieve some more items from the big pile. As she goes to retrieve a bag she is greeted with a text chime from her phone which she immediately reaches for. Mom sighs, gives B a look and holds out her hand, Bailey retrieves her phone and reluctantly hands it over to her mom*

(Mom) You can have it back once everything is unloaded.

(Bailey) *sighs* yes Ma'am

*almost 30 minutes later Bailey stands in her room surrounded by all that's been unpacked, Mom walks in and hands a phone to a very discouraged looking B*

(Mom) *smiles* feeling overwhelmed?

(Bailey) How is it that we even fit all this in the bus anyway? During tour it's like all the stuff multiplies.

(Mom) Well, all the shopping you do could have something to do with that.

(Bailey) ME? Kevin is the one always coming home with ten new pairs of shoes.

(Kevin from across hall) Heard that!

(Bailey) Are you denying it?

(Kevin) *short pause* no

*Bailey checks her neglected text message*

(Bailey) Livie is coming over, she should be here soon. Can I go to a movie or something tonight?

(Mom) Depends on how long it takes you to get all this put away.

*B groans as she looks around the room at everything, suddenly there are quick footsteps up the stairs and Livie enters the doorway*

(Bailey) LIVIE!! *quickly leaps over a pile of stuff to give her best friend a hug*

(Olivia) OHMYGOSH I've missed you, I have so much to catch you up on.

(Mom) Ok, well I'll leave you two to catch up, It's nice to see you Livie.

(Olivia) you too, I am so glad you guys are back it's been boring without B around.

(Mom) Remember B, no plans until it's all put away...

(Olivia) *looks over Bailey's shoulder to the massive pile of stuff * Crap....this is going to take forever.

*Bailey shuts her bedroom door and pulls out her phone to text*

(Bailey) *sighs* I know right? Next tour I'm taking a week's worth of clothes and my phone and that's it.

(Olivia) *watches B text* planning a meetup at the movies tonight?

(Bailey) that's the plan, assuming I get this put away before next tour.

(Olivia) I'll help, I just wanna say hi to the boys first. *walks out of B's room to greet the boys*

(Bailey) Ok, I'll be here... *text chimes and B quickly retrieves her phone*

(TEXT MESSAGE) Sounds good, Can't wait 2cU