Chapter 15

..." ah Chifuyu, I just need to clean the plates since I think the rain will stop until tomorrow," Kazutora said as Chifuyu nodded in response, 'not only that, I forgot the clean the blood that got on the counter since I cut my wrist again. Thankfully that's a good lie but it's not technically a lie since I also need to clean the plates..' Kazutora thought to himself while he walk to the kitchen to start to clean while leaving Chifuyu alone...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After a while, Kazutora finished washing the dishes and cleaned the blood on the counter, he quietly goes to his bedroom hoping that Chifuyu didn't notice it. As Kazutora thought Chifuyu saw him go to his bedroom, but he didn't suspect anything since he might just need something to get in the bedroom as Chifuyu wait. Kazutora comes out of his bedroom and quickly goes to Chifuyu "h-hey Chifuyu, what do want to eat?" Kazutora asked "you have some Peyoung Yakisoba, Kazutora? If you do, we could eat together.." Chifuyu said as he turns to look at Kazutora "I think I have some...but sure, I'll cook some" Kazutora said as Chifuyu quickly gets up and taps on Kazutora's shoulder "you don't need to, I'll cook it..." Kazutora quietly nods as Chifuyu goes to the kitchen to make Peyoung Yakisoba, while Kazutora just watches Chifuyu making Peyoung Yakisoba waiting for him to finish...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After Chifuyu finished making Peyoung Yakisoba, he looked at Kazutora sitting on the couch waiting in the living room. "It's finished Kazutora, let's eat!!" Chifuyu shouted as Kazutora walk towards the kitchen. Going to the kitchen, Kazutora smelled the food and it was really good 'I wonder how it tastes' Kazutora thought to himself as he and Chifuyu quietly sits on the chair. Chifuyu gives the other portion to Kazutora as Chifuyu quietly starts eating while Kazutora stared at the food and looked at Chifuyu for a second and starts eating the food. As he starts digging at the food, Kazutora feels like he was in heaven because of the food not because it's just a normal one but because it has something that made Kazutora eat faster, or is it because he's been starving himself, or not eating in time. Chifuyu looks at Kazutora rapidly eating Peyoung Yakisoba "Kazutora, eat slowly!!" Chifuyu said, but Kazutora completely ignores it

After they finished eating, both of them were sitting on the couch. Chifuyu's watching TV while Kazutora's peacefully listening to music, he started to feel tired and he quietly put his head on Chifuyu's shoulder as Chifuyu noticed it and he blushes a little. Kazutora yawn as his eyelids are getting heavier and heavier. Meanwhile, Chifuyu is embarrassed at the scene that is happening but also happy since Kazutora didn't ignore him. After they finished eating, they're sitting on the couch.Chifuyu's watching a movie while Kazutora's listening to music...Most of the time that they meet or accidentally saw each other Kazutora is just running away from him and hiding also from the Toman members 'what's Kazutora even hiding from us?!' Chifuyu thought to himself as he notice that Kazutora has already asleep on his shoulder while he's still listening to his music...