Chapter 5

...
'B-Baji...' he thought to himself, didn't know what to say next. He quietly sits on the bed still thinking about the picture as his eyes started to shake a lot, having no idea what to do a lot. His eyes started to grow heavy, he slowly lay on his bed and peacefully sleeps and hoped that he won't have nightmares again. Waking up in the middle of the night, still to no avail the nightmares still hunts him. Kazutora staring at the ceiling, his body is sweating hard that it is almost as if Kazutora got caught in rain without even changing his clothes and then goes to bed, his bed seems also got caught up in the rain as he continues to stare at the ceiling till the morning...

*the next day*

The sun slowly rises, still couldn't sleep again from the nightmare. Kazutora quietly gets out of bed and does his morning routine as normal.
As he do, he heard a knocking sound at his door, he quickly goes out and opens the door. To his surprise it was Mikey, he looked kinda worried about something as Kazutora slightly waves at him "hey there, Mikey..." he quietly said "Kazutora..." Mikey said with a deep tone "hm? what is it?" Kazutora asked with a worried face "do you have the picture of Baji and Chifuyu? Since Chifuyu cannot find it yesterday..." Mikey asked "n-no, I d-don't-" as he was about to finish what he said, Mikey quickly goes inside his house then go to his bedroom and saw what is he looking for. Mikey slowly gets close to Kazutora's table and quickly picked up the picture.

Mikey was furious and quickly looked at Kazutora "what the fuck Kazutora?! Chifuyu has been looking for this and you lied!!" Mikey shouts at Kazutora, making him look very scared "M-Mikey I-" as he is about to continue to say Mikey immediately gra...

Mikey was furious and quickly looked at Kazutora "what the fuck Kazutora?! Chifuyu has been looking for this and you lied!!" Mikey shouts at Kazutora, making him look very scared "M-Mikey I-" as he is about to continue to say Mikey immediately grabbed his right wrist, and he started to feel hurt very bad. As he tried his best to pull his hand out, Mikey notice that there're some blood dripping out from Kazutora's right wrist "K-Kazutora, what is this?!" Mikey asked, grabbing his wrist very hard as his wrist start to bleed more and lots of blood is dripping from his wrist. Mikey let go of Kazutora's wrist "i-it...hurts" Kazutora nervously said as he quickly run out of his house "KAZUTORA, WE HAVEN'T DONE TALKING!!!" Mikey shouted as he started to chase Kazutora. But unfortunately, Mikey caught him, suddenly Kazutora started to get dizzy then he faints.
Mikey was surprised and quietly looked down "K-Kazutora..." he quietly said as he slowly puts his arm around Kazutora's left arm and quietly came back to Kazutora's house, put him laid on the bed, and left the house with the picture...
.
.
.
.
.
.
A couple of minutes later, Kazutpra slowly woke up, his head hurts very much just like someone hit him very hard with a wooden bat. He looked around and it was just his bedroom "but...how did I get in here?!" Kazutora thought then lays down on his bed again as he suddenly remember something, that picture...

Heya, I hope you guys enjoy this chapter!! Chapter 6 is coming soon!!🔪🍀🐱