Chapter 13

He holds the bell of his earring tightly as he goes out of the bathroom, puts the pliers back, and goes to his bedroom "what am I gonna do now?!" Kazutora said looking at the bell of his earrings in his hands, staring at it. However, a black and yellow butterfly somehow flies and quietly landed on his nose "ah, it's you again... I might as well give you a name or make you my pet hahaha...you always come here huh...?Do you like me that much?!" Kazutora said curving a small smile on his lips "I'll call you, Kizano..." Kazutora said as the butterfly quietly flew onto his hand, he looked at the butterfly as he curve a bright smile on his face.
.
.
.
.
(A/N: going to call the black and yellow butterfly as Kizano :D)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Kazutora puts the bell of his earring on the floor, he quietly gets up and goes outside as Kizano flew along with him. People started to look at Kazutora because the butterfly is following, making Kazutora embarrassed at the attention, he quietly wears his hood and goes to the park as he saw Mitsuya sitting on the bench, busy watching his sisters, Mana and Luna playing in the playground. He notices that same person again, making him look like Kazutora. While on the other hand, Kazutora was very nervous, he's been running away from his friends for those few days. He can't just always hide and run away forever, he needed to do something.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Mitsuya stands up and he told his sisters that he needs to do something real quick, and he quickly goes to that person and quietly taps his shoulder. Kazutora was shocked 'there is no way!! Did Mitsuya find out that it was me?!' Kazutora thought to himself trying to hide his face from Mitsuya "Kazutora!?" Mitsuya said as he grabbed Kazutora's wrist tightly, making Kazutora feel a very painful sting "a-ah, are you alright Kazutora?!" Mitsuya asked in a worried tone while looking at Kazutora "I-I'm alright-" "don't lie to me, Kazutora.." Mitsuya cut Kazutora's words as he quietly pulls up Kazutora's sleeves. He saw something that shocked him, all of the cuts that Kazutora has been doing on his wrist, most of them are still not healed made Mitsuya almost cry 'this...' Mitsuya thought to himself as he slowly stared at Kazutora making Kazutora flinch at the sudden eye contact "K-Kazutora...why?!" Mitsuya asked with a worried tone as the tension between them gets thicker. Kazutora was scared and nervous, he didn't know what to say "I-It was an accident that happened to, s-so don't worry.." Kazutora said, but then something that made Kazutora regret saying "accident?! There's no way! There is no way this is a normal accident, an accident wouldn't look like this! There's no way that you accidentally or randomly cut your wrist unless you did-...wait, don't tell me...you...Kazutora...!!" Mitsuya shouted with a worried tone as Kazutora quickly looked away, using his other hand to cover his sad expression. Mitsuya pulled Kazutora into a hug as he tried to choke back his tears "w-why would try to hide this from me?! What makes you think cutting your wrists is a good idea?! How do you think this makes me feel Kazutora?!" Mitsuya asked as Kazutora hugged Mitsuya back but didn't know what to say or how to respond knowing that his actions would hurt the people he cared about "I-I'm sorry, Mitsuya..." Kazutora apologized...