Chapter 11

...' should I ask Chifuyu? No! No! I can't!! I know Chifuyu hates me so much!!' as Kazutora slightly shakes his head
.
.
.
.
Walking around still looking for Takemichi "you know what fine I'm just gonna go home" he mumbled as he walk away and suddenly saw him "T-Takemichi?!" Kazutora slightly stuttered as Takemichi turned around and looked at Kazutora "ah Kazutora, you need something??" Takemichi asked Kazutora with a calm tone "here..." Kazutora said giving the things and then walk away but unfortunately, he got stopped by Takemichi "ehh Kazutora, what is this for?!" Takemichi asks, Kazutora just tries to walk away "w- wait Kazutora!!" Takemichi catches up on Kazutora and asks again "what is this for?!" Kazutora stops walking and then looked at Takemichi "it's for thank you for helping and I'm sorry" Kazutora said as he quickly walked back home, leaving Takemichi speechless.

Self-harm warning!!
Kazutora got back home, opened the door, and quietly go to the kitchen to grab the knife and stare at it for a bit, thinking if he should for a few minutes staring at the knife Kazutora looked at his wrist most of the cut has not been healing while some are almost healed he stared at it feeling dizzy 'dang it, that's it!' He thought to himself as he started to cut his wrist multiple times again and again making the knife almost covered in blood, Kazutora started to feel dizzy again making him let go of the knife that he was using as he put one of his hands in the counter to get support and he started to feel pretty weak as he lost his support and accentually fell on the floor. "Ughh, fuck!!" Kazutora grumbled trying to stand up as he stand up but suddenly fall again 'ugh why have to be me?!' Kazutora thought to himself with a grumpy face as he slowly stands up again holding at the counter to stand up. Kazutora sighed shaking his head as he picks up the knife and now he made a mess 'if someone sees me like this they might call the police saying that I murdered someone...' Kazutora thought to himself and start to clean the blood that had dripped on the counter and mop the tiles to remove the bloodstains and clean the knife then put the knife back.

After that, he goes outside to go to the park and some black and yellow butterflies came to Kazutora. It's those butterflies again...Kazutora exclaimed looking at the butterflies that were surrounding him 'I guess they like me that much...' Kazutora thought to himself and he quietly sat on the bench, letting the butterflies fly around him making Kazutora feel very calm and peaceful. It's either someone interrupts Kazutora's peaceful time or just him having a moment...
.
.
.
.
.
After a while, Kazutora suddenly saw Mitsuya slowly go inside the park with his sisters Mana and Luna, seems like he was taking them out 'should I say hi?!' Kazutora thought to himself as he quickly shakes his head and quietly wears his hood and covers his wrist

Mitsuya was taking out Mana and Luna since he promised to as he smiles at them "brother!! Brother look, ice cream!!" the two said "alright, I'll get you guys some" he said and he started to buy some ice cream. While he was buying some, he felt like someone was staring at him but when he looked around, no one is there...