Chapter 7

...Kazutora started to speak "M-Mikey, w-why are you here?!" Mikey looked at Kazutora and quietly explain everything that happened, Kazutora finally remembers now "I see, guess it does kinda hurt..." Kazutora mumbles. Making Mikey speechless as he stared at Kazutora "why do you have to hide it? you can just talk it about us Kazutora, do you not trust us?" Mikey asked Kazutora looks kinda worried about something as he quietly answered "I do but I don't...trust myself, even what have done to your brother and Baji..." and then he look away and didn't say anything "I forgive you. You know, it's alright to get help from others..." Mikey said looking at Kazutora as Kazutora slowly looked at Mikey "r-really?! W-Why though?! Even I did, you...still forgive me?! Shouldn't you...be mad and let out...your anger inside?!" Kazutora asked Mikey with a worried tone...
As Mikey still staring at Kazutora he smile at him, ignoring what he just said "Kazutora your my friend I will forgive you, you were still a kid back then I know you didn't mean to do those things" Mikey said smiling at Kazutora making Kazutora speechless as he looks down, he couldn't take it anymore as he starts crying "I-I'm s-sorry, M-Mikey..." Kazutora stuttered "It's ok Kazutora..." Mikey said as he quietly gets on the bed and hugged Kazutora, making Kazutora calms down for a bit...
.
.
.
.
.
After a while, Kazutora noticed that Mikey has already slept. He quietly put Mikey on the floor sleeping and he slowly sat on his chair and looked at the view from the window for a few seconds Kazutora noticed a beautiful black and yellow butterfly that landed right in front of him as he looks at it memorizing the butterfly making him calm 'hope this butterfly will be with me forever since...it makes me calm down a lot' he thought to himself...

it makes me calm down a lot' he thought to himself

(this pic is on Pinterest)

Kazutora's eyes started to get heavy. He looked at the butterfly and then finally asleep himself, his head resting on the desk as the butterfly slowly flew away...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The next day, Kazutora was still peacefully sleeping on the desk while Mikey isn't at his house since he had left Kazutora's house to meet his friends. As Kazutora was peacefully sleeping, he randomly woke up. He felt like someone whispered to him 'what...was that?!' He thought to himself, he noticed that the black and yellow butterfly that he saw last night is not there. 'Am I going crazy?! what was that...?! No, it's probably because of stress and problems that's been happening to me I...don't know anymore' kazutora thought as he touched his hair and blocked his ears not wanting to hear the whisper anymore he felt that he was going crazy as he slowly does his morning routine as usual, he quietly skipped breakfast, quietly left the house to go to the park. While on his way to the park, he saw a grocery store as he was thinking that he should buy some food to eat. After that, he left the store, quietly goes to the park, sat on an empty bench, and started to eat...