Chapter 12

...While he was buying some, he felt like someone was staring at him but when he looked around, no one is there 'it's probably my imagination...' he thought to himself as he looked around for the second time and then noticed that someone is wearing a hoodie sitting on the bench, with yellow and black hair that reminds him of someone 'is that...Kazutora?!' He thought to himself as he stared at that person.

Kazutora started to notice that Mitsuya's staring at him 'i-is he staring at me?!' He thought to himself as he quietly gets up and quickly runs away from the park, hoping that Mitsuya didn't notice that "Huh...?!" Mitsuya let out with a confused face 'that person is suspicious' Mitsuya thought to himself as he gives two ice creams to his sister and both of them started to eat their ice cream.

'ahh thank god he didn't follow me...' Kazutora thought to himself while he gave a big sigh but suddenly he heard a voice "Hmm...Kazutora?!" the person said. Kazutora was startled at the sudden presence of someone he looked at the person and it was Chifuyu "C-Chifuyu?!" Kazutora quietly stuttered "why are you here?!" Chifuyu asked with a light tone but Kazutora didn't say anything and quickly left
.
.
.
.
"Why am I so unlucky today... " Kazutora mumbled to himself. As he sighs, wiping his sweat off 'ugh! I'm already hungry!?' Kazutora thought to himself but he just brush it off. Walking around since there's nothing to do, he doesn't pay attention to where he is walking, but he started to think about negative things about himself. Kazutora was walking around, overthinking a lot of negative thoughts about himself when he forgot to track the time, suddenly he bumps onto someone and nervously looked up and saw both Mikey and Draken "M-Mikey?! D-Draken?!" Kazutora stuttered as he slowly gets up "Oh Kazutora?" Mikey said but before Kazutora tries to run away, Draken stopped him "what do you think you're doing huh, Kazutora?!" Draken asked. "Uhh, umm w-well uhh..." Kazutora stuttering, he couldn't even form a word nervous at meeting the two. "Are you alright, Kazutora?! You seem...pale" Mikey asked, staring at Kazutora and this caught his attention on Draken. Draken also looked at Kazutora 'he looks pale, what happened to Kazutora?!' Draken thought to himself, worried about Kazutora "d-don't ask me that, and leave me alone!!" Kazutora said as he quickly ran away "Oi!!" Draken said as he tries to stop Kazutora but got cut by Mikey "we should just let him for now Ken-chin" Mikey said.

Kazutora quickly runs back home and immediately slams and locked the door "Why am I, so unlucky today?!" Kazutora mumbled as he sigh, trying to relax his whole body, but he can't since he felt very uncomfortable as he keep hearing the bell sound from the earring he was wearing 'Shit! Forget about it!!!' Kazutora thought to himself as he quietly pick up the pliers and goes to the bathroom.

Kazutora stared at the mirror as he quietly hold his earring and the pliers in his other hand. 'This is so annoying!' H thought to himself as he started to use the pliers and quickly cut the bell out of the earring. He holds the bell of his earring tightly as he goes out of the bathroom and put the pliers back and he goes to his bedroom...