Chapter 1

Arianna P.O.V

WARNING: THE FIRST FEW CHAPTERS ARE REALLY BAD..WELL ALL OF THEM ARE BAD BUT THESE ARE JUST REALLY, REALLY BAD. SO YEAH ENJOY THE REST OF THE STORY :)

I was in my small room listening to some of my favorite songs by One Direction when someone walked in my room. It was Sarah. "Hey Sarah!" I said to her. Me and Sarah were really close. She was like a mom to me. "I have some good news!" She said. "What? What? What is it?" I asked. "You are getting adopted!" She said excitedly. When I heard the news my mouth dropped. "I'm getting adopted!?" I asked with disbelief. "Yes!!" She said. Wow. Someone wants to adopted me. "When are they coming to pick me up?" I asked. "Tomorrow at 4:00. Better start packing!" She told me. I quickly started packing my bag. 'I wonder who they are. I wonder if they are going to be nice. I wonder if the mother will be loving.' All these thoughts went through my mind. 'What if they aren't going to be nice? What if they hate me and make me be their slave?' 'No they will be nice and loving and I won't have to be their slave.' I reassured myself. Lastly I tucked my phone and headphones into my bag. "Tomorrow I will be no longer a orphan!" I said to myself.