Coming Back To Him

After 4 months

Mew was too tired to smack Off for doing stupid stuff with Sarawat. Both of them were equally crazy and oblivious to things. At times it felt like Sarawat was Off's best friend instead of Mew. He had completed his first year was now in the final year of MBA. Things were hectic with assignments, projects and search for job. Still these last few months had been liberating in a way he hadn't imagined. Gulf was still a huge part of his life even though they were on break. They hadn't met in these 4 months and at first it had been really hard. He desperately wanted to call Gulf and apologize for even suggesting taking break but he refrained himself.

They needed this if they wanted to mend themselves as well as their relationship. There was probability of either of them not wanting to get back together when they decided to end this break. They may move on completely or fell out of love as time passes and they realize they can actually live without each other. This thought did scare him to the point of just forgetting everything and getting back with Gulf but if that was how it could turn out then maybe they would better off without each other.

Their love may not have been easy but it was genuine. Others may think they weren't suited for each other or it would be stupid to continue this relationship but only they knew what was it like to love each other. Off didn't understand why they were on break if they still loved each other and maybe Mew could never explain it to others but it was okay as long as Gulf understood. Now whenever he thought of Gulf it wasn't tainted with guilt, grief or anger. He just missed the man he loved wholeheartedly.

Gulf came out as gay in his recent interview and it had created some waves in the industry. Everyone loved juicy gossip and people never left any opportunity to look down on others. But it didn't affect Gulf in slightest. People who mattered to him were happy as long as he had someone he loved dearly and who treasured him in return. His parents had been really supportive through all of this as he told them about Mew and why they're on break.

There were some people who didn't like to work with gay businessman but it wasn't his loss. He had never judged others so he wasn't going to let anyone judge him either. He went on with his life like nothing had changed because for him other's opinion was of very little consequence. He was getting ready for a party thrown in his honor for having completed another milestone in his career. He did oppose to this but his parents, Wayo, Pha and most of his colleagues and clients wanted to celebrate this occasion.

He socialised for a while as he talked to people attending the party

He socialised for a while as he talked to people attending the party. He had finished 3 glasses of champagne before he knew and was feeling a little tipsy. He went out for fresh air and to sober up but was halted in his path when he saw his bub sauntering towards him looking beautiful as sin with a devilish smirk on his face. He sobered up immediately.