Confession

"He's coming for me."

"He's not."

"How do you know that?"

"Mew, it's-"

"You don't care about me anymore, do you?"

"That's not true."

"Then why aren't you worried about my safety at all? Does it not matter to you anymore?"

"I care, bub."

Mew snorted, "I can see that. You left me alone with him."

"So?"

Mew shouted, "SO? Wow, now you won't even admit you did wrong."

"What did I do wrong?"

"You let him in the house. How could you after knowing what I went through? Is it all a joke to you?"

"Of course not. I thought you would like to meet him."

Mew screeched, "WHY WOULD YOU THINK THAT?"

"Bub, listen-"

"I don't wanna listen anymore. Did you see how he was glaring at me?"

"I don't think he was-"

"He's already coming between us."

"No, bub."

"You're taking his side."

"I'm not taking any sides."

"You aren't concerned at all? Why? You trust him more than me? He's more important to you than me?"

"I didn't mean that."

"I don't care what you meant. Kick him out of here. I don't feel safe at all."

"Bub relax-"

"How can I relax? Didn't you see the look in his eyes? He's definitely after me. He's going to kill me."

"You're overreacting."

"Wow, okay if you think so then I should be the one leaving. Enjoy with him."

Mew moved towards the door but Gulf pulled him back making him collide with his chest and wrapped his arms around Mew.

"What now? Let me go."

"Are you really going to leave? You said we'll have dinner. You were going to cook for me."

"That was before you brought him here."

"Bun-"

"Don't bun me. He's scaring me."

"Why are you even scared of him? Like he can even hurt you."

"He can and he will. They all do in the end." Mew had tears in his eyes.

Gulf turned him around and sat down on the sofa making Mew sit on his lap and cradled him. Gulf rubbed soothing circles on his back making him snuggle closer.

"I didn't know you were this scared of dogs. If I had known I wouldn't have let Wayo leave him here."

Mew sniffled while pouting, "I was bitten by dogs twice. They scare the hell out of me."

"Oh my bun, I'm sorry. I didn't know else I would have never let him in."

"It's okay. People think I'm weird because I don't like dogs or cats or any other animal. I just think they're cute and stuff as long as they're far away from me. Animals really scare me a lot. I don't know why."

Gulf kissed away his tears, "It's okay, bun. Nothing wrong with that."

"I have request."

"Yes bub?"