Behind The Mask

"Did you really do that?"

"Yeah."

"Woah, he didn't report you to the police?"

"No, in fact he agreed to the offer."

"He must really need that money. I mean why would anyone in their right mind wang to date you?" Wayo exclaimed.

"Fake date."

"That's worse."

"How is it worse?"

"Because it's you."

"Do you want me to kick you out of here, Wayo?"

"Nah, I'll see myself out."

"Can you stop barging in my office whenever you feel like it?" Gulf tried to glare at his little brother but failed miserably.

"Phi, it's not like I'm here to see you."

"Do you want me to fire your boyfriend?"

"You can't do that. You need him more than I do."

"Well, that's true but don't make out in my office."

"I never did that. Except that one time and another one and then-"

"It was more than one time I caught you?" Gulf stared at him incredulously.

"Well, it wasn't really a make out session just a little peck."

Gulf scoffed at him, "Like I don't know you two. Peck? You are always practically undressing him with your eyes every time you see him."

"That's not true." Wayo huffed angrily.

He turned towards his boyfriend, "It's not true, babe."

Phana was casually going through the business proposal Gulf had to approve totally oblivious to the little banter going between Gulf and Wayo.

"Huh?" He looked up from the file towards Wayo and sighed, "Whatever Gulf had said to trigger you, it's not true."

"See?" Wayo turned back to Gulf triumphantly.

"He doesn't even know what we are talking about."

"Is it about the time we did it in your office?" Phana asked innocently.

Gulf choked on the coffee he had been drinking, "YOU GUYS DID WHAT?"

"Phana, I don't want to discuss that in front of my brother." Wayo whined.

"Are you ignoring me?" Gulf stared at Phana murderously.

"Phi, it's not what you think."

"Oh really? "

"Yes, we did yoga."

"Huh?"

"We did yoga in your office. That's what Phana was talking about."

"Wayo, do I look like I was born yesterday?"

"No."

"I know what sort of yoga you both were into. Don't you dare do it again. I'll kill you Phana. You aren't allowed to touch my brother. You're corrupting his innocent soul. "

"You love me too much to do that. And innocent? Wayo? Are we talking about the same person?" Phana replied without taking his eyes off the file.

"Remind me again why haven't I fired you yet?"

"Because I'm the best you'll ever get and I'm the only one who listens to your rants about k-pop and anime."

"Rant? You call that rant? I'm letting you know such precious knowledge and you've audacity to say that?"