USJ Part 2, The Other Riders and Discussions

Jirou's POV
________________________

(45 mins before 'The Incident')

We were on the bus on our way to the USJ, when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked, and saw Asui looking at me," Yeah, Asui?"

"Call me Tsu, kero. You said on our first day, that you got saved by Izuku-senpai."

I blushed slightly, and nodded'" Yeah, it's been.. 3 years and a couple of months now, I think.."

"What was it like!? Was he super heroic, and brave and hunky?" Mina asked, swooning in her seat.

A blush took over my full face," N-no! It was like... being saved by a friend...He carried me out of a unstable building after a Yummy attack.."

"Oh! I remember that one! That's when the Yummy were confirmed to be officially back, right?" Kaminari asked.

"Mmhm! My brother is the coolest!" Izumi said, her eyes sparkling.

"Oui! His light is truly dazzling! Truely Magnifique!" Aoyama said, as sparkles surrounded him.

"Also...Kirishima... your quirk is kinda wierd, isn't it?" Asui said, looking over at him.

"I dont think so! I mean, it's called Spear and Shield, every attack I tank, it builds up a stockpile of power I can use! I uh... I didnt really find out, until like...the day of the entrance exam? I guess falling off buildings and mountains did something to my head, ehehe..." He said, rubbing the back of his head.

"Dude, you fell of buildings and mountains to train your quirk? Badass!" Kaminari said, pumping his fists.

"Revelry in the dark..." Tokoyami muttered, looking outside.

"You know... if were talking about flashy quirks, Kirishima is perfect for being a hero!" Kaminari said.

"My quirk is the perfect combination of panache and strength" Aoyama said, staring ahead.

"But it doesn't really matter if your quirk is strong if all it does is give you stomach-aches, Aoyama" Mina explained, making him look down in his gloom.

"You know, if anyone has any top-level quirks already, its Bakugo, and Todoroki" Kirishima said jolting his thumb back at the two loners sitting in the back.

As I tuned out the conversations happening around me, I thought back to what happened in the lunchroom...

'His eyes were so caring... the way he looked me over just to check if I had gotten hurt...it felt...good..' I thought to myself. I felt a massive blush cover my face as looked down.

I looked back, to behind the bus, and I saw Izuku-senpai riding behind us, his hair blowing in the wind...his eyes squinted, trying to see the road...God he's cute...

"Oh, looks like someone has the hots for our Senpai~" I heard Mina said, with a wild smirk.

"N-n-no! It's n-n-nothing like that!" I cried out, my jacks curling up in my embarrassment.

"Oh, come on, Jirou, it's not that bad! I mean, you could be attracted to Mineta!" Toruu said, which resulted in a wayward cry of "HEY!" from the grapist.

"Yeah. That would be the day I pack up my stuff and head for Timbuktu." I said, in a deadpan voice.

"I mean... my brother does have a lot of admirers at school, but since he was the only one in his class, he took to being a Loner, like Aizawa-sensei!" Izumi said, kicking her legs.

"I heard that, Problem Child #2. Extra homework for you" He said, while standing up, which made Izumi groan," Anyways, we're here." He said.

" He said