Training, The Kendo Girl, and a Special Request

And it was tough. 2 years of continuous work, training, and drills. Grandpa Eiji and Uncle Ankh enrolled me in multiple martial arts, Karate, Jujutsu, Judo, Krav Maga, Capoeira, Kendo, just to name a few.

Thats where I met my best friend, Kendo Itsuka.

"You're not going to win, Midoriya!" Kendo said, as she entered the ring, wearing a normal Karate Gi.

I smirked softly as I tighten up my gloves," Nah, Kendo, Youre not walking out of this ring, youre gonna be carried out" i said, putting in my mouth guard.

"Alright, you two. You know the drill. No lethal blows, No dirty tricks. I want a clean fight." Uncle Ankh said, looking at the two of us expectantly from the top of the ring.The both of gave a thumbs up.

Ankh sighed, with a small smile, before lifting a classic boxing bell, and striking it. The sound resonated as me and Kendo circled each other. Suddenly I struck, a high kick to Kendo's face. She blocked it with her forearm. She then retaliated with a punch, which i redirected. This kept up for a couple mins, until i was able to sweep Kendo's legs out from under her, and lock her in an arm bar, until she tapped out.

"Hah...I..Win.." I pamted as i shakily stood up, and pushed my sweaty hair back. Kendo huffed as she turned over as we caught out breath. Suddenly, Dad rushed in.

"Dad?" I asked, pushing my hair back.

"Izuku. Its time" He said in the most serious voice ever. My eyes widened, before looking at Ankh," Well Kid? Do you feel ready?" He asked me, while Kendo looked confused.

"Whats going on?" She asked, while i just simply nodded. Dad smiled, as he tossed me my bag, as well as a cell medal," The Commission President has given you special permission. This is your operation"

I nodded as I hastily hopped the ring, while Kendo made her way to the cage," Izuku! Whats going on!?" She yelled.

I smiled, " You'll see!" I said, as i ran out of the gym. I immediately ran over to a vending machine..or what seemed like a vending machine. I slid the coin in, and hit the middle button, and stepped back as it transformed into a motorcycle

 I slid the coin in, and hit the middle button, and stepped back as it transformed into a motorcycle

Thankfully, the cycle was a bit smaller, for my 12 year old body. I quickly hop on, and ride off, putting in my coms,"OOO's Checking in"

Suddenly, there was a cacophony of voices,"OOO? He's back?"

"I thought he retired?"

"He sounds young..."

"Whats a kid doing on these comms"

"QUIET!" A female voice called out," This is the successor of OOO, and since it seems the Yummi are back, We have called him forward to help, under the direct permission of All Might. OOO. You do have permission to attack the Yummi, but if any villains come in, do not engage. Pull back and keep the civilians safe. Understood?"