Class Reps, USJ Part One, and The Other Riders

Izuku's POV
_____________

I yawned as I walked into the school, somehow passing by the media unannounced, two coffee cups in hand. I notice Aizawa walking down the hallway. I hand him the coffee cup, and smirk as he drains it all in one go, "I have to deal with the media, would you be able to handle homeroom by yourself?" Aizawa asked.

"Sure. How bad could it be?" 

_________________________

I shouldn't have jinxed myself. As I stood infront of the classroom door, I could already hear the yelling voices of Class 1-A. I took a deep breath, swigging my coffee, and threw open the door.

Immediately, all the yelling stopped, and the students seemed to freeze in shock. I made my way to the desk, everyone's eyes seemingly tracking me. I sat on the desk, and looked across them. I took another sip, as I assessed the situation. Monoma and Bakugo had each others uniforms in their grips, my sister was holding Bakugo back and surprisingly the  masked giant was holding Monoma back.

Iida seemed to be mid-shout, hands in a chopping motion, and everyone seemed to be standing up. I looked up at them with an unimpressed stare," Are you going to sit down?"

Almost like magic, the class quickly got back into their seats, uniforms fixed.

"Good. I didn't want to have to tell Aizawa-sensei that you were acting like little children. Now...let's go over yesterday. I understand that you guys did your Battle Training with All Might?"

The students seemed to nod, and I grabbed some sheets off the desk. I looked back up, to see Iida raising his hand," Yes Iida?"

"Izuku-senpai, If I may ask, why are you the one leading homeroom?"

"Aizawa-sensei is outside, dealing with the media. He asked me to lead Homeroom while he's in it." I said, "anymore questions?" I said, looking around.

Thankfully there were none," Good. Now...Bakugo." I said, and the spikey blonde looked up at me," Don't act like a sore loser. You're a hero student now. Act like it."

He grimaced, and looked at me with a glare, before huffing and giving a sharp nod.

I scrolled through the list," Kirishima." The tri-colored boy sat up straighter," You did a good job. Focus on not breaking anything, and you'll be set. You dont want to be liability in the field."

Kirishima nodded, and gripped his fist," Yes, Izuku-senpai!" I chuckled lightly. I scanned the list again, and frowned," Todoroki."

The split haired boy looked at me with a disinterested gaze," You need to stop holding yourself back. You cant save anyone with just one aspect of your quirk. We're going to have a talk soon." I looked at him, pointedly.

He glared at me, but nodded and looked away. I nodded," Overall, you guys did very well. Now.. You guys are going to be doing something that decide your futures..."

I internally smirk as the students tense in their seats," You have to choose a class representative" I said.

Immediately, students left and right started jumping up, shouting that they wanted to do it. I smirked at Izumi, who also had her hand raised. She stuck her tounge out, and rolled her eyes.

"CALM DOWN EVERYONE! A CLASS REPRESENTITIVES DUTY IS TO LEAD OTHERS! WE HAVE TO THINK ABOUT THIS CAREFULLY!" Iida shouted

"He's right, ya know." I said, looking across the class. I stood up, and walked around," Its a way to show to agencies you're proficient, and you know your stuff. It shows agencies you know how to lead a team. So choose carefully who you want to lead your class" I said.