An Opportunity, New Friends and The Entrance Exam and Beyond!

(So, just a quick note, Izuku is still the same, while Izumi, Katsuki and the rest of the cast of canon are 1 year younger. So Izuku will be in Class 2-A when Izumi and Katsuki and the rest get into UA)

I was training in the backyard alone, or rather, with Ankh. Ever since 2 years ago , we got a special provisional hero license, with the exception that I only fight Yummys and Greed, and only help with rescue and evacuation with regular villians, Ankh has fully become my partner. It was weird at first, considering that he was also my uncle, but we were quick to resolve our problems.

"Come on, Izuku, faster" Ankh said, holding the bag. I grunted as I started punching the bag harder, throwing some kicks in. Suddenly a knock could be heard from the front door. Me and Ankh looked at each other, before he said," Go clean up, Ill go see who it is" he said, leaving me to take my boxing gloves off. I huffed as strand of hair got into my face.

(Just imagine some yellow and light brown streaks in it)

As I threw on my t-shirt and retied my hair tie, a random thought crossed my mind,' For the last two years, Yummys have kept popping up, but never any Greeed... What are they planning? I mean, they have to be here as well, right?' I thought as I unhooked the punching bag, and carried it in.

"Oh! Im sorry, did we interrupt your training, Mister Yagi?" A high pitched voice called out. I slowly turned to the living room...to see a hobo man that had eyebags for days, and...Principal Nedzu, of UA.

Immediately, I dropped the punching bag...right on my foot. I squeaked as I glared at Ankh, who was trying to hide his snickering.

"Um, no, Sir, Just finished actually" I said, as I grabbed the punching bag and leaned it against the wall

"Excellent! Could we possibly have a talk, Mister Yagi?" I nodded slowly, and made my way to the couch, and sat across from the two of them," So..whats up? I know I already put in my application...wait,areyouguysheretotellmeimnotallow-"

"Hush, you damn child" Ankh muttered, bonking me on the head.

"No, we received your application, Young Izuku...and we would've accepted you either way...OOO." Nedzu said, a glint in his eye. My own widened, before looking at the Hobo man," I-um..what are you talking about, Im not-"

"It's alright...the HPSC has told me, due to you wanting to come to UA...But some, obviously don't know some information" Nedzu said, folding his hands together," And some, are questioning why we should even allow you in."

I frowned, before looking again at the Hobo man. He was glaring at me, for some reason," And what's your deal, sir?" I asked. He scoffed, before sitting up," You think you're so high and mighty, especially with that quirk... " I glared at him, while Ankh held me back.