The Start of Second Year, That Girl, and A new Threat...

BZZT BZZT BZZT BZZT BZ-

I groaned as I slapped the snooze button on my alarm clock, and opened my eyes.
I slowly slid out of bed, grabbing my phone as I yawned, and made my way to the bathroom.

I checked the local news, and saw someone had cleaned up Dagobah beach. I smirked, noticing dad was gone, 'I'll make sure you have your legacy...Kouhai' I thought, as I started up my shower.

(His outfit, since he's Nedzu's student by this point)

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

(His outfit, since he's Nedzu's student by this point)

Soon, i made my way down stairs, and saw Mom, Grandpa, and Ankh," Morning sweetie" Mom said, handing me a cup.

I gripped the warm cup, bringing it to my lips, sighing in relief as I felt the dark roast fill my taste buds.

"Aizawa may be a harsh teacher...but at least he knows Coffee" I muttered, as I downed more of the 'dirty bean juice'.

"So, what's on the planner today, kiddo?" Grandpa asked.

"Well...I'm helping Present Mic-sensei for the Entrance Exam today, and then, Me and Aizawa will be heading off to the USJ for some more underwater rescue training. If I want to be the "Do-Anything Hero, I need to be the best at Anything. Hopefully nothing gets in the way of that. After that..? Probably Studying with Nedzu" I said, as I saw a bleary eyed Izumi stumble down stairs, and sit down at the table.

I smiled, grabbing the second to last cup, and walked over to her, grabbing her shoulder, and shaking her, "Here, It'll wake you up more" I said softly.

"Oh, brother, you are a lifesaver." She muttered, bringing the cup to her lips, "So...are you nervous?" I asked.

Izumi bit her lip, gripping the cup tighter," To be honest? Absolutely...I know my quirk is strong, but.." she trailed off.

"You don't think it's going to perform well under pressure?" I asked softly. I looked out of the corner of my eye, seeing Mom, Ankh and Grandpa sharing a smile.

Izumi nodded, and I sighed, before resting my hand on her head," No matter what, if you do or don't get in,  I will be proud of you" I said

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.