What?

"Aleksandr Vitality Marchant!" Eddie roared as Aleks sauntered off to his room and shut the door. Jordan put his hand on Eddie's shoulder, stopping the puerto rican from going after the younger man. Jordan walked up the steps and opened Aleks' door himself, shutting it behind him to avoid any eavesdropping. Aleks sat on his bed, obviously avoiding looking at Jordan. His hand came up to his face and stayed there, covering his eyes.

"What are you doing?" Aleks asked, his voice cracking as he shut his eyes tightly.

"What are you doing?" Jordan retorted, leaning against the wall across from Aleks. Aleks looked up at him for a moment, his eyes bloodshot. He turned his gaze away again. Jordan sighed, continuing to watch Aleks and await his answers.

"I don't know." Aleks responded, rubbing his eyes that were still just a tad too heavy. His fingertips were still stiff and still had the slightest reminents of a burn.

"You're high, Aleksandr." Jordan noted, his fingers coming up to rub against the bridge of his nose. Aleks shook his head, keeping his gaze at his feet as he turned them inwards and outwards. He pressed his toes up against his shoe and then dropped them again, repeating this action four times.

"I'm not. I'm just fighting." Aleks said, finally turning his gaze up to Jordan.

"Fighting what?" Jordan asked. Aleks shook his head, laying down on the mattress and kicking his shoes off. He kicked the blanket towards himself and pulled it up to his chin.

"Aleksandr-"

"It doesn't concern you Jordan. Now unless you want me to crash and fall into a puddle of hate and misery I suggest you let me sleep the rest of this off." Aleks snapped at him. Jordan hung his head but started making his way over to the door.

"And stop calling me Aleksandr." Jordan shut the door, pretending not to hear Aleks' reasoning as he walked away.

"I'm starting to like it."