Confusion

Aleks sat in the kitchen, his hand shaking as he scrolled through twitter. Max sat in the living room with Jordan and James, talking about some creature business. He had tried to get Aleks to sit in there, but the russian scurried away to hide in the kitchen. Max had a 'talk' with Aleks last night about not listening to him. Aleks bit his lip as he shifted on the stool, pain running through his spine, stomach and backside. He wasn't sure what he regretted more, getting into a relationship with Max, or trying to stand up to him. Max wasn't always like this. He used to cuddle Aleks and bring him cute gifts and was afraid that he would grab Aleks too hard when they were making out. Aleks shuddered as he thought back to last night. He had begged Max to stop, to not hit him with the belt. He had begged Max not to force him into having sex last night. Max hadn't listened. 

"Hey Aleks." Aleks jumped at the sound, noticing that Jordan had been leaning on the doorway. 

"Uh, hi." Aleks greeted as Jordan walked into the kitchen. He went into the fridge and pulled out a drink, opening it and leaning on the counter. 

"You know you could sit in there with us. It's nothing confidential that we're talking about." Jordan offered. Aleks shook his head, turning his attention back to his phone. 

"I'm about to head out with Sly anyway." Aleks said, sliding carefully off of the stool. He still felt a sting of pain that he had to grimace through however. 

"Oh." Jordan sounded sad? Aleks raised an eyebrow, regarding the older man with suspicion as he sipped at his drink. 

"Is there-"

"Aleksandr!" Max's shout made Aleks jump and forget what he was going to ask Jordan. Aleks went into the living room, seeing Sly and an annoyed Max. 

"You're going out with Sly?" Max asked. 

"Y-yeah I told you this morning. The two of us are going to get lunch. There's a crap ton of food in the fridge if you want some." Aleks reminded him. Max nodded slowly, although Aleks could tell he wasn't happy. 

"Alright, well have fun I guess." Max said, pulling Aleks over to him. He pressed a bruising kiss to Aleks' lips, causing the russian to force his way away from Max. 

"I'll see you later." Aleks whispered, following Sly out the door. 

"What was all that about?" Sly questioned, once the door shut.

"N-nothing. There wasn't anything, you're just weird."