Chapter 9: The Compass

don't play the song until I say so.

Y/N POV, THAT SAME NIGHT:

I didn't really wanna talk about how my fathers compass, was what we found. But all that kept happening was John B coming into my room to tell me and JJ about it. JJ was staying over my house for the night for some company.

Finally John B had fallen asleep, but on the couch.

Me and JJ, where now playing Uno, as we where sitting in front of each other. "UNO!" JJ yells. "Sh*t!" I say.

That's when I throw the next blue card, that had the number 7 on it. He looks at me with a sad face then throwing his card that was a yellow, with a number 7. He won. "Let's go!!!" He yells. He gets off the bed, grabbing me over his shoulder. I started to hysterically laugh, at how happy he was and how he kind of started tickling me. This was his first time winning out of 5 games so we he was pretty proud. He throws me onto the bed, as the uno cards go everywhere.

"JJ!" I laugh out loud.

He laughs throwing himself right next to me. We both let out a few giggles as the room became silent with only our heavy breathing.

He turns his head to look at me. I was staring at my ceiling, but I saw from the corner of my eye..him.

"Do you wanna listen to my favorite song ever?" He asks, sitting up. I also sit up turning my head to him. "Sure, what's it called?" I ask, as he stood up going towards my radio.

He picks up his phone going to connect it to the radio. "Well you're just gonna have to wait, to hear" he says smiling looking down at his phone.

PLAY SONG NOW!

Soon, he puts the volume to 10. As he puts his phone down. The song began to play.

I immediately knew what the song was. It was called stand by me. I loved the song and movie. He walks towards me as a gentleman, "may I take you for a dance?" He ask with a deep but gentle voice. "Of course sir JJ" I say with a giggle. He takes his hand in mine, as we where both standing up.

'when the night, has come, and the land is dark'

He sang the song looking down, we slow danced. I don't know why, but I felt so safe in his arms. Like he would do anything for me, that's how I felt. Am I really catching feelings for JJ?

I lay my head in his chest, has we had one of our hands connected. He had his other arm wrapped around my waist, with my other hand on his shoulder.

I then began to sing along with him. "You know this song?" He whispers. I nod with a smile.

We just kept slowly dancing. I loved the feeling of him holding me. I really liked it.

I lifted my head, looking up at him, as he looked a bit down to me. We then had our faces about a inch apart.

"Can I kiss you?" He whispers, looking straight at my lips. "yes" I whisper without hesitation.

We both lean in quickly, as our lips connected. This kiss, felt so passionate like it meant something, we kissed again, pulling apart a couple seconds later.

We both connected our heads, with the song playing in the back.

We just stayed quite with the song playing in the back, "did that kiss mean anything to you..because it meant so much to me?" He asks me. I took a breath. "Uhm...I don't know" I whispered with a sigh. "I mean yeah it did" I say. I was nervous I didn't know what to say. I didn't want this to seem like I liked him, I'm still trying to figure out my feelings for him..I just didn't wanna say that.