Chapter 6: DCS

Y/N POV:

JJ had a gun on Toppers head. Do I want JJ to get arrested, no, but does Topper deserve that..I don't know. "Your move broski!" JJ grunts yelling at Topper. "JJs got a gun!" Someone yells. A lot of people yelled running out of the beach, some stayed. Soon everyone was gone expect, Pope, me, Kiara, Topper, Sarah, John b and JJ. "Put the gun down!" Sarah yells at JJ. "Did you say something, princess?" JJ says looking down at Topper. At that moment I didn't feel jealous over the name call since he says  it to everyone.

"I'm telling you Sarah, controls your dumb ass boyfriend!" I yell. "Well can't you see I can't!" She yells back. Kiara puts a hand over me, just INCASE she says something else to tick me  off. I chose to be the bigger person and not say anything back.

"We're good we're good!" Topper yells to JJ as topper slowly gets up from the ground. "Alright? Come on man!" Topper says in fear.

"Kie, Y/N, can you check your pshyco friend please?!" Sarah says. "Okay everyone listen up!" JJ yells. He had the gun still in his hands not on topper anymore. "Get the hell off our side of the island!" He yells as he shoots the gun twice up to the sky. That's when everyone else yells running off. "Are you crazy?!" I yell. "You idiot!" Says pope. "Stupid!" Kiara comments.

"Why would you do that?!" Pope yells to JJ. "Oh my fu*king gosh!" I yell. "I'm saving his life okay?!" JJ yelled back pushing pope. I look at John B who was just in the water watching the whole fight happening.

I figured he didn't want comfort, I know how John is. Once a argument or anything like that struck she likes to be left alone. "Not in that way JJ!" I yell. I look around seeing everyone running off.

"You jeopardize everything!" Pope yells.

I see John B faint, as he falls into the water. "John B!" Kiara yells. We all run to John b, quickly picking him up from the water. We lay him down on the sand, as he quickly strucks with some coughs as we had shook him so much. "Let's go home" JJ says.

————————

Once we got to me and Johns house, he quickly went into his room. We dropped everyone off before coming here, well i did. I don't want John B driving in that condition.

I turn off all the lights, going into JB's.

I lean on the doorway as he lays down looking at the ceiling. "Im sorry" I say. "For?" He says bluntly .

"For not helping. I tried but I couldn't. It hurt me to see you that way and I truly apolo~" I say but get caught off by JB. "It's okay y/n. It's okay. Just go to bed and get some rest..I'm sorry for causing trouble tonight, goodnight love ya" he says with a chuckle. A smile forms on my face.

"Goodnight bird" I say. I walk off, going into my room. I slowly close my room, placing my book bag onto the floor. My light was already on. I go into my bathroom, looking at myself in the mirror as I place my phone onto the sink counter. Today was absolutely crazy.

I take a deep breath. That's when I got a message. I look down on my phone to see it was a message from JJ.

 I look down on my phone to see it was a message from JJ