Chapter 3: Boat Wreck

Y/N POV:

Soon we arrived to Kiara. "Oh top-o the mornin to ya" JJ says as we pass to park for kie to get on the boat. "Morning boys, and gal" Kiara says with a box of something in her hand. "Morning kie" I say.

"Whatcha got? You got some juice boxes?" Pope asks her. "You know, just some yogurts and carrot sticks" she says as we obviously know she's lying.

"How about my kind of juice box" JJ asks.

I help her into the boat. "Yeah" she answers JJ.

"Brace for impact" John b randomly says.

I chuckle. John B begins to drive the boat faster and Kie takes out the beers from her cooler she brought.

We began to drink as we salud. "Hey malady" JJ says sitting next to me. "Hello MayBank" I answer with a chuckle.

Soon our shirts where off and ready to take a dive into the water. We clicked our beers together.

"John B that's probably your 8th beer" I say with a chuckle. "It's not I swear" he says grabbing another beer. "I'm gonna show you guys a party trick" JJ says. "Terrifying" both me and Kiara say.

"Hey pope, can you go a little faster?" JJ asks pope since pope was driving now.

JJ was holding onto the railing ready to jump. "Be careful jj im serious" I say. "Oh god here we go,
I'm moving" John says sitting down. "It's not gonna work JJ" John b says referring to JJs "trick"

He stood on the railing of the boat with a beer in his hand ready to drink. The beer began to drop all over us as pope went faster. "Oh my god you're getting beer in my hair" Kiara says. "Ew JJ!" I say.

"All right, all right!" Pope yells at jj since he was getting beer all over us.

That's when the boat comes to a complete stop as pope hits something. Sending JJ flying off the boat, John B flying to the opposite side of the boat, Kiara slipping to the side, pope hitting himself on the wheel and me banging my head on the floor of the boat and scratching my arm.

"Fu*k!" I groan. "Jesus pope!" Kiara says helping up John B.

I slowly get up holding my head, it hurt so bad. Thank goodness it wasn't bleeding but my arm was. "You alright Y/N?" Everyone asks me. "I'm fine" I say holding my now injured arm.

That's when I quickly go to the side of the boat to see if JJ is alive. "JJ?!" I yell. "Are you okay JJ?" John b asks.

I see jj floating at the top with his eyes closed. " I think my heels touched the back of my head" JJ groans. "Kie you alright?" I ask her.

"I'm alright" she says perfectly fine. We all groan in pain. "Pope what did you do?" JJ asks.

"Sandbar. The channel changed" pope replies. I don't think that was a sandbar. "No sh*tl" JJ says swimming back to the boat.

"Ugh, this is probably gonna mess this whole
Place up" John b groans. I stand up looking at a huge scratch on my arm. "Here" pope says handing me a towel to hold my arm in.

"Hey I saved the beer though" JJ says with a laugh. "Congrats JJ" I sarcastically say.

I see Pope leaning on the top of the boat looking weirdly at the water. "Guys I think there a a boat down there" pope says. "Shut up" both me and John b say at the same time, John B still in pain, still trying to process what just happened.

"No way" Kie says. "No no guys I'm serious, there's a boat down there" he says more serious.

I get the towel off my arm, jumping into the water next to JJ. Once I got to the top of the water, JJ speaks. "Are you alright?" He asks me. "I'm fine J" I say as everyone jumps into the water but Pope. "You guys think there's a dead body down there?" Pope asks. "Probably" I say. Kiara and John b swim towards the boat down in the water.