Chapter 4: The Motel

Y/N POV:

We where in the halls passing through all the motel doors. I was with JJ and John B. "What's with all these mattresses out here?" I ask looking at the disgusting and soggy beds. " After a hurricane they ditch ''em because they're moldy" JJ replies.

We stay silent, that's when JJ is holding John B all sexual. "Just be so careful, John B" jj says in a high pitch voice. I make a weirded out face. John B pushes JJ off of him. "You are so weird" he says. "What the heck was that all about?" JJ asks.

"Right, what was that about" I ask  as me and JJ look at each other at the same time then back at John B. "I don't know. Maybe she wants us to be careful" John B says looking back at us. We were talking about Kiara telling John B to be careful out here. "Nah I think she wanted YOU to be careful" I say. John b rolls his eyes.

"Since she heard you're being threatened with Exile she's just been, like.." JJ says then groaning at the end rubbing John B's shoulders. That's when I made the face again. "Oh! Be careful? John B" JJ says mocking Kiara. "Get off" John b mumbles, pushing JJ off again. "Oh, just give me that John D already!" JJ says again mocking Kiara. I chuckle, holding in my laugh. "When are you gonna swoop on that man?" I ask. He needs to see the hints.

"Guys, you know the rules. No pogue-on-pogue macking. Like you need to stop tryna get with my sister JJ" John b says.

"Uhm" I say. "Okay shut up John D because no one was talking about me and y/n so" JJ says. "Well I am, how many years exactly have you been trying to get with my sister? Since we where in 3rd grade am I right?" John B says with a smirk. "Yeah I mean who wouldn't she's hot" JJ says. Did they forget I'm here??

"No Pogue on pogue macking? Especially with my sister and you know she just got out of a relationship" John B playfully says. "Actually me and rafe have been broken up for 5 months" I say.

"John B is right, you deserve a break from everything you've been through enough, sorry" JJ says.

"It's whatever" I say. That's when we get to the motel door. "This is it" John b says. JJ knocks on the door. He clears his throat. "Housekeeping!" He says in a high pitch voice. "That was unnecessary" I say making the face again. I look into the little window next to the door that shows inside the motel room. I couldn't see anything. "Should we try it?" John b asks, referring to the key.

"Yeah" both me and J say.

John B unlocks the door as we step inside, no one was in here. It smelt weird. "Woah" I say.

The beds where made and it was pretty clean. There was a duffel bag on top of one of the beds. "Check the bag. See if there's a name on there somewhere" John B says.

I grab the flashlight from John, searching the bag as the boys look around. "A jacket" JJ says as I see him checking out a Jacket. "No name on the jacket" he says.

"I found denim slides, definitely over 50" I say as I found it in the bag. I drop it back into the bag with a sigh. "Yo guys come here. Maybe this is where they were fishing" JJ says, looking at some papers on the night stand. I sit on the bed, near the night stand checking it out, as well John B.

"No, thats off the continual shelf. That's big swell nobody fishes there" I say. "Okay"

John B picks up a paper with numbers on it, must be a code. "The boys started looking around the room saying weird stuff, mostly JJ. I check the bathroom out. "Want some coffee?" JJ asks me, pointing to a coffee cup next to the TV stand. "Ew no stop" I say, pointing the flashlight around.

"Ooh" JJ says in a high pitch voice.

"Did you find anything?" I ask looking under the bed, but failed finding nothing. "A really awesome Dopp kit you won't let me steal" JJ says, knowing I wouldn't let him take anything from this room. "Yeah because we aren't stealing sh*t" John B says doing whatever he's doing.