Chapter 7: Diving

Y/N POV:

John B decided to go steal or borrow whatever you wanna call it, the scobba gear alone. From his boss, aka rafe my exs, father.

I didn't wanna go with him because if I bump into rafe or Sarah there, I'd probably die on the spot. I hate them both, and I mean it.

Me,JJ,Kiara, and Pope all waited here at my house. We need to wait until John B gets back to pick us up on the boat, since he took it. We all chilled in my room. I opened my beer in my hands, taking a sip.

"Let's play a bored game" Kie says, as she gets up from the edge of my bed going to the living room to get a game.

"Okay" Pope mumbles.

"Y/N, truth or dare" JJ asks me. "Truth" I reply, putting the beer can to the side.

"Is it true you severely hate bugs" he asks me. "Yes JJ, it is true I hate bugs. They are scary and disgusting. Even though I live in North Coralina, and is surrounded by bugs" I say.

He chuckles. Kiara comes back into the room with a bored game. It was "sorry".

"Out of all games kie? I hate this game I always freaking lose" Pope sighs, as he pulls his chair up closer to the bed. "Actually kie, we're gonna play truth or dare" JJ says. "Alright then" she says putting the game onto the floor for us to play.

"Y/N, truth or dare someone" JJ says.

"Pope, truth or dare" I say with no hesitation. "Uhm..dare" pope says. "Wow pope is a badass" JJ says.

I hear Kiara chuckle. "Do 7 minutes in heaven with Kiara" I say.

Pope gulps looking at Kie. "What the hell do we do for 7 minutes?" Kie says, standing up.

"I don't know.. like kiss" i say. "Whatever, come on pope"

Pope looks at JJ with wide eyes. JJ puts his thumbs up with a smile. "You go Pope Heyward!!" JJ says as he slaps Popes ass.

I try to hold in my laugh. "What the hell JJ!" Pope says holding his ass in pain, as him and Kie enter my bathroom. They close the door behind them.

That's when silence fills the room. JJ looks at me.

"Truth or Dare JJ" I say.

"Dare" he says. "I dare you too...drink the whole beer in 2 seconds" I say. "Bet!" He says. I hand him my unfinished beer can. He then chugs it down within a second.

He slaps the beer to the floor. "Wooo!!" He yells proudly.

I laugh. "I'm impressed maybank" I say with a smirk, folding my arms.

"Truth or dare routledge" he asks. "Dare" I say. "I dare you to kiss me" he says. "Kiss you?" I say with a smirk. "Yeah you heard me" he says.

I laugh, I get up from my bed, as he stands up from the chair he was sitting on.

I look up at his ocean eyes, as he looks down at my
y/e/c eyes.

He then leans pressing his lips to mine, I slowly kiss back.

He puts his hands around my waist. Somehow we always end up in the position.

That's when my bathroom door opens, as me and JJ quickly jump away from each other.

"Pope you are so annoying!" Kiara says, as she was the first to exit the bathroom with her arms crossed. She was very much upset. "What's wrong?" I ask, fixing my hair. Trying to act like nothing just happened.

"He was trying to kiss me, then he randomly started talking about the planets!" She says.

"And? If pope spoke to me that way I'd~" JJ says, I interrupt him. "Alright JJ don't get to into detail you weirdo" I say, as I put my hand over JJ's mouth.