Chapter 19

Steele's Motorcycle^^

Steele's POV

I hadn't ridden my bike in a while and I knew it would help.

Last time I was with humans, is made a fool of myself.

It wasn't because of me though, it was my wolf who acted up when not around other wolves.

Packs make us stronger. But I couldn't tell Allie that. She looked so happy when I agreed.

I stared at the lone motorcycle, memories surged past the mental flood gates I'd built.

Shaking away the memories, I got onto the motorcycle and put the keys in. The engine roared and sputtered from lack of use. I missed this old thing.

Allie got onto the back, I could hear her heart racing.

"You nervous?" I chuckled quietly and the engine roared again. Shaking, she replied with a quiet no.

I rolled my eyes and the garage door opened. Rolling out of the garage, Allie was still shaking and her heart was pumping in an amazing speed.

I sped up then zoomed off the property. Allie's arms clenched around my waist, her nails were clawing into my stomach.

When we got to the night club, it was around midnight. Allie got off as I did and turned to me.

"I've been waiting for. For this night since forever! all of my old friends come here." She smiled.

"So you get to show me off? I know I'm beautiful but I'm not for display." I smirked when she blushed.

"No... no that's not- anyways. How did you get that scar on your eye?" She asked.

"That's a long story I can tell you when we get back. For now, let's have fun." I grabbed her hand and she suddenly pulled me into the club.

It was dark with strobe lights flashing constantly. The loud music pounded in my ears, I instantly covered them and growled.

"Steele, you'll get used to it." Allie smiled and I hesitantly brought my hands from my ears.

A stage was centered in the room and a bar hung to the right. Drunks were singing karaoke to the left.

Allie found a few of her old friends from her old pack and some people she didn't like. Also from her school, people crowded around the bar.

Many hormonal, young girls were looking at me with seductive eyes. I ignored them and took in the beauty my mate was.

A blonde girl dressed like a stripper stumbled over to me and put her hands on my body, feeling me up. I tried pushing her away but the clingy girl held onto me.

Allie strutted over and pushed her off of me calling her a word and pulled me by my arm over to the bar.

I sat on a tall stool and asked the bartender for the biggest, strongest beer he could get.

When he placed the dark alcohol in front of me, the man gave me a weird look.

"What do you want?" I growled. Obviously my wolf doesn't like being looked at like that. Like we were below them.

"Men like you don't usually come here. You look lost and broken. The alcohol won't help you, lemme tell you now." He scoffed as if reliving past memories.

"You don't know me. You don't know anything. And the alcohol won't do anything, I know that. Trust me." I shook my head.

His eyes narrowed and I knew he was afraid to ask something.

"Tell me. Now." I demanded.

"Turn me. I know what you are. And I want to be like you." He stated plainly.

"You don't want to be like me. even if I did turn you, you would never be like me."

"That doesn't matter. I could be a great asset to your pack."

"No."

"One more question."

"Shoot."

"Where'd you get the scar on your face?"

I was tired by then and grabbed the man by his tight-fitting shirt.

"Meet me out back in fifteen minutes." I growled.

He nodded submissively and I released him, wiping away invisible dirt.

"Go make use of yourself." After I said that I downed the whole glass of beer.

I found Allie and she introduced me to a few of her friends. She showed me off to the others then I pulled her aside to discuss my current situation.

"Allie, are you okay with another pack member? I'd need someone to teach him the rules and I thought maybe you could help either find someone or do it yourself." I asked curiously to see what she says. I still have about three minutes left so I should be fine.

"Sure I can help. But what if they don't play by the rules?" She asked.

"That doesn't matter, I'll figure something out." I sighed.

I still need to make a decision if that's the person I want to turn. He seems like the one person who thinks they are an alpha when they are only an omega.

I stepped out of the back door and was quickly held back by two people. They were humans so I played along and let them hold me.

The bartender stepped from the shadows and began speaking.

"Now that I have you, you must do as I say."

My wolf laughed heavily and it came out as a demonic sound. The people holding me tensed but held ground.

"You will turn all three of us into wolves and I will rule your pack." He stated, placing his hands on his waist.

"We don't need a gay alpha right now. Most of my pack is still old fashioned." I laughed again, he still didn't understand that I was the alpha that had no trouble killing and torturing.

"I'm not gay!"

"I don't think you understand, even if I do turn you, you will only be a mere omega and will have to live under my command. There is also the chance that you will reject the bite..." I shrugged.

He shook his head.

"Whatever. Turn me now!" He ground out between clenched teeth.

I rolled my eyes as they became darker and my muscles bulged. My wolf was furious that this puny human would demand something of me. I swept out of the two human's grips and lunged at the bartender.