Chapter 14

Allies Point of View

I was happy that I won the argument I just had with Steele, but he was right. I hated seeing him like this.

There is no way in hell, I would just stand around waiting for him to come out.

Seconds later a tall male walked in with a clipboard in hand.

"Alpha Steele, What is it that you need?" He said politely.

I took a seat directly in front of Steele.

"I was in an accident, you could say. I need you to stitch them up or something."

"Alright then. I'll get started." He smiled softly.

Steele took off his blood stained shirt and threw it on the floor. I rolled my eyes and picked it up off the floor, folding in neatly in my lap.

I stared at Steele's defined stomach muscles. Cuts were all over his abdomen. Dry blood stained his body. He looked absolutely awful. I feel like I could be sick.

"You can leave if you want to." Steele's voice interrupted my thoughts.

"I told you, I'm staying." I stared into his grey eyes.

Steele rolled his eyes and the doctor laughed quietly. I could barely hear it.

"What's so funny?" Steele snapped.

"Nothing, really. It's funny how you two are, how you both work together. You both are so stubborn."

I felt heat rise to my cheeks, surely turning a unpleasant pink.

"You bet-"

"Steele! Stop it! He was being nice!" I interrupted.

"It's kind of cute the way one of you gives into the other." The doctor finished his sentence.

Steele opened his mouth to speak.

"Don't even say anything!" I pointed my finger at him and stared at him intently.

He rolled his eyes.

"All finished." The doctor said breaking up the mini staring contest Steele and I had going on.

He no longer had dry blood all over him. I assume the doctor wiped it off.

"Thank you, Tom." Steele stood up slowly and soon I was right beside him.

"No problem." He nodded his head as we went out the door.

We made our way down the hallway leading to our room. Before, I would have freaked out saying our room but now I kind of like the idea of sharing a room with the stubborn man beside me.

We didn't say anything as we walked. We came at the door as I pushed it open and let Steele step inside.

Before I had a chance to turn and close the door, Steele crashed his lips onto mine. His hands made their way to my waist as mine made their way around his neck.

Steele closed the door with his foot. One of his hands found its way into my hair. He guided me to the bed and gently laid me down. Our lips were still locked together.

He pulled away and rested his forehead on mine.

"You have no idea how much I have wanted to do that." He smirked.

I rolled my eyes at him and pushed my lips onto his.

This kiss was much more passionate then the last one. Steele ran his hand up my thigh making me gasp. I felt him smile as his tongue made its way into my mouth.

Our tongues fought for dominance. I gave up and let Steele win. I placed my hand on his bare chest, feeling all the muscles. I tried not to hurt him, but I felt like I did.

"You're not hurting me, Allie." He breathed in between the kisses.

I nodded slightly.

Steele moved my shirt up, starting to raise it over my head.

There was a loud knock on the door that made me jump. I pulled away from Steele and fixed my shirt.

He mumbled something under his breath as he made his way to the door. He pulled it open and stared at a man.

"Sorry to bother you, but we have placed Jesse in a cell downstairs."

"Okay, I'll be down in a few minutes." Steele nodded.

As soon as he closed the door I began to speak.

"Jesse? Why is he here?" I questioned.

"I brought him back here to reject the mark he left on you."

I raised an eyebrow at him.

"And how are you going to do that? Jesse is a stubborn asshole who is only after to get back at you because I'm your mate not his."

"I have my ways." He smirked.

"Stop smirking evilly." I demanded.

"What? You don't like it?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Stop it!" I shielded my eyes so I couldn't see him.

"Stop what?" I felt the bed dip beside me.

His hands moved my wrists away from my eyes. I instantly shut my eyes.

"You know what!" I half yelled and half laughed. It's weird to think about how much he has changed front the first moment we met. I smiled.

"What?" He questioned.

"Nothing." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Whatever, I have stuff I need to take care of. I'll be back later." Steele leaned down and kissed me once again and left the room.

As he left, I watched his muscles move the soon to be scars that frequented his body.

That must've been one hell of an accident.

I hadn't seen a lot of the injuries on his stomach but I knew that he was wincing with every step.

Steele, right in front of the door, turned and his eyes turned to flames.

"Babe, don't follow me. It might hurt you and that... I don't want that to happen."