22

(Sorry for the grammatical  errors 🙏)

The bright light shinning on HM closed eyes brought her to consciousness. She slowly rubbed her eyes to adjust her vision, and saw the most beautiful and adorable sight of her life. Karishma was sleeping over her with a super cute pout on her face, they were wrapped in a duvet. Haseena kissed her on her side head and said in a soft tone “ Good Morning my love”.

 Karishma slowly opened her eyes and saw Haseena looking at her with a warm smile. She slowly moved her head, and engulfed themselves into a slow soothing kiss. After sometime,  they broke the kiss. Karishma slowly got up and went inside the bathroom to take a shower.

After that all got ready, and went outside to enjoy the day. After having a blast, they all were hell tired and were driving their way back to cottage.  Karishma on her way back, so the same man (the restaurant one) sitting on the bench of the park and looking at the sky and shouting something.  They were little far from him, so Karishma couldn’t hear it properly what he was saying.

They got down the car and slowly moved in the cottage.

“Haseena"

HM turned back.

“ Hum thora park mein ghum ke aate hain, aap room mein jake fresh hojaiye. Hum jaldi aa jaeyegein.”

“Okay" Haseena nodded innocently and went towards her room.

Karishma went towards the park, and saw many men beating that person.  Karishma ran towards him, and said in a loud tone “ Kya hora hain yaha? Aaplog maar kyu rahe hain inhe?”

“ Aree maddam pagal hain yeh, isko dekh kar humare bacche darr jate hain" one person said.

“ Humne isse kaha ki yaha se chale jaiye , phir bhi nhi jaa rahatha. Toh hum kya karte , laga diye ek do thapar!” another man exclaimed in loud angry tone.

“Acha..acha..hum dekhte hain" Karishma said in a calm tone.

She held the wrist of the man, and took him away. They came near a small pharmacy shop. Karishma brought some medicine and applied on his wounds. In the whole commotion, the man was silent , he was just bowing his head down.

Karishma made him seat on a bench beside her and started in a soft tone

“ Humne aapko kal raat ko restaurant mein dekha. I don’t  know why, but I saw a immense pain and sufferings in your eyes. Aap chahe toh hume bata sakte hain. Hum SI Karishma Singh hain, hum zaroor apki madad karege.”

The man for the first time lifted his head up and looked at her.

“Aap humari koi madad nhi karsakti hain maddam…no one can help me.” He said in a broken pale voice.

“Aap hume batake toh dekhiye? Wese bhi khushiyan baatne se barti hain,  aur dukh baatne se kam hoti hain.”

“Choriya na maddam kya kareingi humari dukh bhari daastan sunkar,

Humari khamoshi toh duniya samajti nahi, aur baayan humse hota nahi.” He said with a warm smile, and slowly got up. Karishma held his hand and made him sit again.

“ We all live at the mercy of our emotions. Our emotions influence and shape our desires, thoughts and behaviour and above all our destiny. Sometimes letting out of our emotions becomes necessary, so just trust me like your sister and share it.” Karishma said in a calm tone and pressed his hand with her thumb a little, assuring him she is with him. The person looked at her for some time and then started in a soft tone.