05

( sorry for the grammatical errors 🙏)

“Mujhe baat karni hain tumse?” he said holding KS wrist tightly.

“Mujhe koi baat nhi karni, please leave me. I just can’t take it anymore, it’s mentally very frustrating Aakash. I never thought love can be so complicated. Please , I request you just leave me and let me live. I just can’t it anymore…” she almost begged in front of him.

Aakash left her hand and said with teary eyes..

Bikhra wajood, toote khwaab, sulagti tanhaiyan,

Kitne haseen tohfe de jati hai yeh mohabbat.

Mujhe parhej hai zakhmo ki numaaish se,

Mere humdard rehne de dil-e-beemar ki baatein,

Masaal-e-aatish hai ye rog-e- mohabbat.

Roshan to jaroor karti hai magar jala jala kar.

Chale jaenge tujhe tere haal pe chhod kar,

Kadar kya hoti hai ye tujhe waqt sikha dega"

Karishma was just staring at him with teary eyes.

“Do you still love me Karishma?” he asked in broken voice.

KS was standing numb unable to process anything, unable to comprehend her emotions.

“ I love you Karishma and you know that, then why it’s  becoming so complicated for both of us? I can’t even hate you nor vent out my anger on you. Isliye …I used to vent out my anger on the girls , who used to remind me of you. Mujhe laga iske baad I would atleast find some peace. But …NOOO ( he almost yelled) . It became more difficult for me, I became more restless. "

Tears rolled down his eyes, he said in a cracked tone…

“In all this nonsense… I lost myself , I lost my future and I lost you. Just tell me what was my fault? The only thing I wanted that my loved one’s should stay close to me. No one understood me, not even you Karishma…”

Karishma was just looking into his eyes, they both had tears. They were just lost in the moment, their eyes were depicting thousands of emotions that they had never expressed.

Suddenly she heard a gun shot. The next moment she saw Aakash was standing in front of her drenched in blood. He was shot by the officers. He was wincing in pain, he spoke with much difficulty…

“Do you still have feelings for me?”

KS nodded in yes , streams of tears was rolling down her cheeks.

The officer shot him again, he looked at KS and gave her a heart warming smile....

Duniya mein ulfat ka yehi dastoor hota hai,

Dil se jise chaaho wahi humse door hojata hai.”

Another gun shot was heard, Aakash fell on the ground with a thud. Karishma was just standing there like a statue, just starring blankly at Aakash dead body.

Karishma mumbled....

“Na jahir hui tumse aur na hi bayaan hui humse,