15

(Sorry for the grammatical errors🙏)

It had been over a span of six months,  Haseena was unofficially now in relationship with Aqib. They were happy with each other.  Karishma was always by their side, helping them to find time for their relationship. All mpt members knew about Aqib. It was altogether an happy ever after situation.

One day, a teenage girl came inside the thana.

“Humara naam Arushi hain, aap log please humari Appi ko dhundh dijiye"

“Ji jaroor, hum apki madad karege"

At that time Haseena phone rang, flashing Aqib. She cut the call, again the phone rang..

“MS hum aapse kuch akele mein baat kar sakte hain?” KS asked

“Ji”

They moved towards the gym room.

“Kya baat hain MS, aap baar baar Aqib ka phone cut ku rahi hain?”

“Kuch nhi KS, he just want me to meet him now, he had planned a special date for me…par I can’t leave the thana…my duty always comes first, he have to understand that”

“ Baat toh sahi hain..par hum ek kaam kar sakte hain, aap jaiye Aqib ke sath date pe"

“Par KS..” HM interupted.

“Aree phele sun toh lijiye humari baat, hum hain na..hum sabhal lege..aur jo case aaya hain na, hum promise karte hain woh hum apke jajjbaat o se solve karege…aap nischint hoke jaiye"

“Aap sure toh hain na, aap sabhal legi?”

“You trust me?” KS asked looking straight into her eyes.

“I trust you more than myself"

“Aab jaiye”

Haseena placed a quick kiss on KS cheek,  and went out of the thana to meet Aqib.

Back to the case,

“Ji Arushi aap phele se bataiye? Kon hain apki Appi? ..”

Arushi started …

“Actually, I have never met my Appi physically. We meet online. She is a college student, and she also writes story. Toh hum unke story ke reader hain. Hum fan hain, unke stories ke. I used to comment on her updates, air who reply karti thi. One day, I mastered some courage,  and texted her personally.  It was very nice of her to reply to my text. We began talking to each other. Aap ko pata hain, she is the only person who accepted me the way I am. I don’t know, I felt a special connection with her. Phir kuch dino baad humare number exchange huye. We began to talking over WhatsApp. I respect and love her a lot. Humari din ki shuruat hoti thi unhe wish karke, aur raat ko sone se phele bhi hum unko wish karke phir soote thain. She used to guide me , whenever I found myself in trouble. Trust me, I am a very short tempered girl but because of her , I have learned a lot how to handle the situation with patience. Everything was alright between us..oneday" she paused.

“One day what? Beta? Kya hua tha?” Puspha ji asked.

“One day my mother took the phone and called her. She said not to talk to me so much. I am an ordinary student, I never used to be on phone so much. But because of her, I am always on my phone. It’s hampering my studies. So it’s better that she keeps a distance from me. From that day, my Appi has stopped talking to me.  I really love her, I can’t live without her. If she don’t talk to me, I don’t know, what the hell I gonna do with myself"