16

(Sorry for the grammatical errors 🙏)

This part is written from Karishma's point of view...

Karishma was aimlessly walking on the road , her face was drenched in tears ,still fresh tears were rolling down her eyes. She chuckled in between her tears...

"Everyone says Love is the most beautiful emotion of all, par log yeah kyu nhi kehte not everyone is lucky to receive it back. One experiences an indescribable pain when a lonely heart arches for someone who will never feel the same for you. You long to hold the hand that will never reach out for you and your heart silently suffers through the pangs of loneliness."

Karishma took out her phone, and opened her gallery which was occupied with HM pictures. She was tracing Haseena's picture, with her finger..

"Over this six months, Haseena I realised I am in love with you. Hum nhi dekh sakte apko kisi aur ke sath. Hume dukh hota tha, jab bhi hum apko aur Aqib ko eksath dekhte hain. I thought of expressing my feelings to you a number of times. But , when I saw your face, the beautiful smile you had, when you are with Aqib, made me realize it would be very selfish of me to express it. I want you to be happy, I love the smile on your face. And I know, you are happy with Aqib."

She kissed on HM photo and closed her phone.

"Falling in love with you was my fate. But staying and seeing you love someone else is my choice. Par iss dil kya kare hum Haseena?"

"Khudko dhundu ya aapko ,

Mujhme to mujhe aap hi dikhte hain,

Aapke bina sab adhura sa lagta hain,

Aapse hisab sahi lagta hain,

Aap par hi sab mera aake khatam hota hain,

Zindagi ki chah aap hi hain or pehchan bhi ,

Zindagi jeene ki wajah aap hain or meri zindagi ka sabse bada sawal bhi.......

Aapko pata hain meri zindagi ka sabse bada sawal hain ki... Aap kyu nhi mil sakti Hume? Kyu?? Maybe I am destined to forever fall in love with people I couldn't have in my life. Maybe there's a whole assortment of impossible people waiting for me to find them. Waiting to make me feel the same pain over and over again. Humare sath hi esa kyu hota hain? Hum hi kyu?...."

Karishma sat down on the road, and started crying hysterically.

"The agony of unrequited love is indescribable." She said in between her loud sobs. She banged her hand on the road, it started bleeding heavily. She didn't care about her hand, she was just lost in her own world.

"The worst part of unrequited love is that how much you try, you cannot bring them to feel your sincerity. That's because the one you hold dearest either has feelings for someone else or does not have the same feelings as you and cannot reciprocate. It's heart breaking to realise that the feelings we treasure wholeheartedly becomes someone's will or choice. Aqib you are very lucky man, you got Haseena. Just stay together and be happy....humara kya hain, hum ji lenge ase , sayad..."

Suddenly, it started raining heavily.

Karishma looked up at the sky, and spread her arms, as if she is welcoming it , then she shouted in her broken voice..

"It seems like the universe too want to cry with me. Acha hain.. koi toh hain humare saath...roone keliye..."

Karishma was fully drenched in rain. She took out the phone which was beeping a number of times. She saw 20 missed calls from Haseena. She smiled in between her tears, and switched off the phone. She again slowly started walking on the road.