12

(Sorry for the grammatical errors 🙏)

“Kyuki, hum ek larki se pyaar karte hain.”

 Everyone was looking at Adrita blankly. There was a complete silence in the thana  for more than ten minutes.

Adrita slowly got up from the chair, and said “ thank you", with a faint smile on her face. She slowly left the thana.

In the thana, all were still standing silently.

HM cleared her throat and said,

“Everyone get back to work" saying this she went inside her cabin.

Slowly, everyone went towards their respective desk, except Karishma who was still lost in her thought.

“Karishma Madam”

Billu’s voice made her come out of her thought. She directly went inside HM cabin..

“MS hume lagta hain, we should help Adrita.”

“yeah aap kya kehe rahi hain Karishma ji" Pushpa ji said, while entering the cabin. “yeh kaise ho sakta hain?”

“Kyu galat kya hain isme?” KS interuppted.

“Aap samajh nhi rahi hain, baat ko.”

“Toh samjhaiye hume, Adrita ne konsa guna karliya hain ek larki se pyaar karke? Bataiye..”

“How can a girl love another girl? It’s impossble...esa nhi hota"

“Hum wohi toh pooch rahe hain kyu nhi hosakta?”

Puspha ji turned towards HM and said

“Aab aaphi samjhaiye inhe! Humari baat to sunti nahi hain"

Karishma looked at Haseena with hopeful eyes.

“ We will discuss the matter tomorrow” Haseena said in a calm tone, “abhi aap kam par lagiye..”

“Par MS"

“It’s an order, KS. Get back to your work.”

“Ji MS"

KS slowly moved out of the cabin followed by Pushpa ji.

Time passed, there’s working hours were over. Everyone completed their work and left to theirs respective home.

“Ammi hum thora bahar walk pe ja rahe hain" HM informed her, while moving out of the house.

It’s was around 11 o' clock at night. The roads were empty, there was a serene peace in the environment.

Haseena was lost in her thought, suddenly her eyes fell over a girl, who had climbed the rallying of the bridge,  and was planning to jump from there. Haseena rushed towards her. The moment the girl jumped from the bridge, Haseena held her hand. In all  this process Haseena lost her balance, and hovered over the rallying, almost falling down. When someone held her by her waist and pulled her back. Haseena who had closed her eyes with fear, smiled wholeheartedly when she felt the familiar touch around her waist. She mumbled “Karishma....”

Karishma slowly pulled the girl up. They were standing on the bridge, HM started the conversation

“Aap kon hain? And why were you so eager to take away your life? Just think about your parent’s , what will be they going through after your death!”

“tell us about your problem, we will try to solve it. Every problem has a solution, hum koi na koi rasta jaroor nikale ge...please tell us” Karishma said calmy and in a understanding tone.