𓃸 Chapter 20 𓃸

{The screen cut from Harry's face onto Hydra's and then Draco's.}

{The Malfoy were seen leaving Gringotts, with two sacks of golden, shiny galleons; a couple of silvery clean sickles, with bronze glossy knuts. Lucius turns to speak to his wife.}

Lucius: Take Hydra to get the books, while I take Draco to get his robes at Madam Malkin's. We all meet back here in an hour or two, no more than that is accepted.

Most, if not all, scoffed at his demands towards his family— most couldn't imagine ever speaking to their future or current family members like that.

In such a demanding and controlling voice.

{Directing the last comment at the children, more specifically Hydra, since they got distracted fairly easy nowadays. The family nodded at the eldest Malfoy's demands— having already been expecting this before. The family split up, going to do their assigned task, within the time limit.}

George clenched his jaw in anger. Seeing the look Hydra's lousy excuse of a father had given his girlfriend, his best friend.
Because in the end, no matter what, George and Hydra will always be best friends. If anything had happened to the two's relationship— though they granted nothing would happen to cause a breakup— and they weren't together anymore, they had agreed that they would still be each other's, first-person.

Partner or not, they would always be there for one another.

Or at least that's what they told themselves and everyone around them.

{The camera followed Hydra and her mother, Narcissa. Both walked elegantly through the dirty, crowded streets; avoiding everything and everyone that didn't have something to do with their assigned task. Walking into Flourish and Blotts, Hydra immediately spotted the bright redheaded family trying to do the same as her— get this year's books. Hydra knew this year George and Fred's younger brother, Ron, was joining, the same as Draco; Hydra hoped that Dravo and Ron would get along, maybe even be friends. Hydra heard the laughter of the family, the voices of each person speaking to one another, and then she saw George— calling her name. Hydra's mother had already left her to get Draco's books for his new year, George had obviously noticed that. Hydra smiled greatly as she turned to him and his family, having been missing most of them throughout the summer. Checking to see her mother looking at the First Year's book list, she ran up to the family. Scaring Fred in the process.}

Fred: Merlin, Hydra! Give a guy warning, would you!?

{Hydra and George laughed at the shocked yet still slightly scared expression his face had painted on.}

Fred: Joke all you two want, just you wait. My revenge will come.

Hydra: Freddie, darling, you always say that.

George: And yet you never do anything.

Fred: Finishing each other's sentences now, are you?

{Fred smirks at them as he says this, both glare at him. While George had a faint blush painting his cheeks, Hydra didn't. In fact, she looked nearly annoyed at him.}

George was suddenly reminded that Hydra hadn't always liked— loved— him, as he always has with her.

He was suddenly reminded that he, George Weasley, was not Hydra Malfoy's first love.
And that reminder brought a stab through George's heart. A stab that always seemed to be ready when reminded of this— this fact.

Hydra had noticed this, as always, squeaking his hand and smiling reassuringly. As though telling him 'I'm here now, and I won't ever leave'.

George loved when she did this because up until now, she had kept that promise; and he had kept his.

And that had seemed to soothe the stab in George's heart.

While the couple were having their moment, some of the people that were scattered throughout the Great Hall chuckled at their interaction.

Most, if not all, noticed the similarities between them and their Marauders. The Professors had noticed, the Marauders themselves had noticed, and (most importantly) the future had noticed.

The future had noticed, and with that note, a question arose in their minds— will they end up the same? Will the group of four, end in tragedy, just as the Maruaders have? Will the best group of friends, that the future have seen, end in heartbreak and betrayal and disaster? Too many questions grew and few answers were given, if any were given.

Now, the future was more worried than ever.

Hydra: Now, what are we gonna do? I only have an hour and I'm not wasting it.

Fred: You heard the lady, George. Let's go!

{The three can be seen running out the store and into the filled streets; running between people and bumping into the majority of themshouting an apology to the onlookers they had bumped into. Hydra suddenly stopped in her place, causing the twins to do the same.}

George: What is it, darling? We haven't gotten to Sugarplum yet.

Fred: No shit, Gred. You sure are bright

George: Takes one to know one, doesn't it, Feorge?!

{As the twins continued to playfully fight one another, the camera turn to look at what had stopped Hydra in the first place. Madam Maklin's store was shown, and within it Lucius was yelling at Draco Lucius was mad, that Hydra was sure of; but the look on Draco's face made Hydra feel immense regret. Draco was alone with Lucius. How could she have not thought this through? How could she be so stupid? Just as she was about to run into the shop and take Draco away, her mother's voice was heard.}

Narcissa: Hydra Lupus Malfoy! Where have you been?! And why are you with them?! You know what your father said before coming here!

{Hydra did remember what her father had said, she remembered very clearly. The screen showed the words, 2 HOURS AGO. The inside of the dark, old Malfoy Manor was shown.}

Lucius: Draco! Hydra! Come down here this second!

{The two came sprinting down the stairs and in front of their father, not taking any chances, as they knew what he would do if not listened.}

Lucius: There are going to be some rules for when we visit Diagon Alleyother than the usual, of course. 1. You will not leave mine or your mother's side. 2. Don't try and get anything that doesn't have to do with your school year. And lastly, stay clear of all, and I mean all, blood-traitors and mudbloods.

All scoffed at Lucius' so-called rules; even if most of the purebloods grew up with these rules (and we're forced to follow them), they still felt a sense of dread whenever they heard them— the type of dread where your heart drops to your stomach, and you suddenly feel as though you want to cry a river.

That type of dread was felt between almost every single pureblood.

Locke is so rude and for what?!?! But anyways i hope u liked this chapter (ik there barely is any reaction in this one, but i wanted to show hydra's life more, tell me if u want more reaction on her part or this way is good) sorry I didn't publish...

Locke is so rude and for what?!?! But anyways i hope u liked this chapter (ik there barely is any reaction in this one, but i wanted to show hydra's life more, tell me if u want more reaction on her part or this way is good) sorry I didn't publish a chapter last week, but I do hope everyone had a great week cz every single one of you guys deserve to have multiple <333 Happy pride month as well, i hope everyone knows that this is a safe place and that everyone is accepted here :)))) i just wanted to say as well, that ill be posting this chapter before the next one cz in still working on it, and if i finish it today, i will definitely be posting it. Sorry : )