𓆤 Chapter 16 𓆤

As he knew that she practically adored that nickname, though he is yet to find out why she loved him using it; besides he's gonna find out soon enough, he just hasn't had the time to ask her.

All having watched whatever that was turned back to continue the movie; even though these were the people that gave them the movies it seems like they were interrupting a lot.

Fred: Obviously, she has been deceiving us!

George: Deceiver!

Hydra: Oh, fuckin' hell, stop you're gasping. We all know who's my favorite.

George and Fred: Us!

Hydra: Leyou guys!

{The twins having noticed her slip up, turned to her with a suspicious look on their faces. Hydra gives back a sloppy, yet subtly guilty and amused (something neither of the twins noticed), smile. The two happy the silent answer, breaking the suspicious looks on their faces, before grinning widely at hersuddenly remembering why they were here in the first place.}

Free: You ready to go, love?

Hydra: Yeah, I just gotta tell Draco I'm leaving then I'll be back.

{Hydra is seen going up the stairs as silently as she could, before the twins are shown turning to each other. Both with the same look on their faces, the look screaming 'let's search the place'.}

Fred: Where should we check first!? The kitchen or the office?

{George looked at him with a dumb look before answering.}

George: The office, obviously.

Fred and George: The Office.

The future generation just looked at the redheaded twins with a dumb look on their faces, indicating that they did not find this funny; or as funny as the twins thought it was.

While the future generation looked annoyed, the past just simply looked confused. Having no idea what was going on, or what was 'The Office'; they had come to the conclusion that 'The Office' was just a code name for an event that happened to the future generation.

{After the two say this they chuckle lightly.}

Fred: We are so funny.

"No, you're not." All two boys said, and with the murderous looks Hydra, the twins, and Lee were giving them, they knew Atticus and Ron had royally fucked up.

"We were only joking. . . hehe." Ron had tried to make the situation better by saying this, and by nudging Atticus to do the same, but apparently, Atticus did not get the message.

"Well, I wasn't." Silence was followed quickly after he had said this. And with silence and an angry Hydra came a murderous Hydra.

Hydra narrowed her eyes at one of the people she basically raised and gave him a look that quickly shut him up for the rest of the scene (if not the whole movie).

Though Hydra was mad at Atticus for what he had said, Draco can be seen with a small smile playing his lips as he gazed at Atticus. Atticus had noticed Draco looking at him, and a blush came to his cheeks (because of that Draco had to stop himself from doing the same).

George: Yes we are, Gred. Yes, we are.

{The two redheaded twins walk as quietly as they could to the office, before opening the door. The door creaks as it opens.}