𖥧 Chapter 5 𖥧

{The screen then turns up to the cloudy sky and the words: 'Harry Potter, Hydra Malfoy And The Philosopher's Stone' are shown in gold}

"But something I don't understand is why Harry isn't James and I." Lily points out.

Everyone turned to the time-travelers-most, if not all, avoiding eye contact with anyone, especially the fiery redheaded soon-to-be Potter.

Bless Harry's soul, truly. Harry then proceeds to look at his mother and as their identical green eyes meet, he says:" You'll find soon enough, mum."

Lily blushes at being called 'mum' by her son, she gets out of her seat and runs up to him. Hugs him so tightly that even Molly Weasley was scared for the boy. Harry hugs back his mother just as tight.

The awkward silence was then broken by Atticus:'' Soooooo are we continuing the movies or not?" saying every word carefully not to anger the already angry mother.

''Yes please,'' Regulus says for the first time.

And with that, they all turn back to the screen and continue.

George still whispers reassuring words to Hydra as she smiles at him and kisses him.

{The screen shows Harry sleeping. When he was woken up by a screaming voice}

Lily and Severus recognized that voice all too well.

Petunia: Up. Get up!

{Petunia is shown to be knocking on a cupboard door.}

''YOU SLEPT IN A CUPBOARD!" James's voice booms through the Great Hall. ''WHY ARE YOU EVEN WITH THEM!?'' James continues to shout then turns to Dumbledore and says:" WHY WOULD YOU EVER THINK IT WAS A GOOD IDEA TO KEEP MY SON THERE? AND WHY IS HE EVEN THERE?"

Mia and Fleamont go to hug their son while telling him that it'll all be known soon enough.

After every one, James especially, calms down the movie continues.

Petunia: Now!

{After that she turns and goes through the door, leading her to the kitchens. Harry now appears to be turning on the light and then puts on his glasses. When suddenly Dudley is shown to be running down the stairs, going back up to the middle of the staircase stomping on it and saying}

Dudley: Wake up, cousin! We're going to the zoo!

{Dust is shown falling out of the staircase where Dudley is stomping. Dudley then ran back down the stairs. All of this was done while he was giggling. As he passes Harry, who was trying to get out of the cupboard, he pushes Harry back into the cupboard and then closes the door with his foot. After that, he leaves the room going to the kitchen.}

Petunia: Here he comes, the birthday boy.

Vernon: Happy birthday, son.

{Petunia and Vernon's voices are heard in the background, while Harry gets out of the cupboard and goes into the kitchen.}

Petunia: Why don't you just cook the breakfast, and try not to break anything

''They make you cook?'' Mia asks Harry.

''Yes," Harry responds in a timid voice.

''For how long exactly?" Mia then asks Harry another question.

"Since I could reach the stove," Harry murmurs.

"Sorry?" Lily says while tilting her head to the side in anger.

"Since I could re-" Harry begins in a louder voice than last time, but not loud enough for everyone to hear.

"Oh, no dear. I heard what you said. But at the moment I'm planning Petunia's murder." Lily cuts off Harry to say.

"YES! YOU HAVE FINALLY COME TO THE DARK SIDE LILY!'' Marlene shrieked with happiness.

"Oh, and don't worry about planning her murder," Alice says.

"We already have multiple ways that can make it look like an accident." Mary smiles innocently, very opposite to what she just said.

Lily sits by Harry's side while James sits on the other.

Harry: Yes, Aunt Petunia.

Petunia: I want everything to be perfect for my Dudley's special day!

{Petunia says this as she places her hands on Dudely's eyes, covering them to lead him to his presents.}

Vernon: Hurry up! Bring my coffee, boy.

Harry: Yes, Uncle Vernon.

Petunia: Aren't they wonderful, darling?

Dudley: How many are there?

Vernon: 36. Counted them myself.

"Why does he look so proud that he can count?" Bart Crouch Jr says to his friends.

"I don't know." Sebastian Lestrange responds.

"Well I'm proud of him," Regulus says.

"What! Why?'' Evan is definitely questioning his friend's sanity at this moment in time.

"Because Evan he obviously just learned how to count, otherwise why would he be so proud,'' Regulus states as though the answer was crystal clear.

"Ahhhhhh'' all of the friends comment while chuckling at their friend's dumb but nice jokes.

Dudley: 36?! But last year-last year I had 37!

{Harry then throws a disgusted and annoyed look at Dudley for his stupid tanturm}

Vernon: But some of them are quite a bit bigger than last year's.

Dudley: I don't care how big they are!

The whole Great Hall is shocked by how the way Dudley is acting, how he's talking to his parents, and how the parents have raised him to be like this. The Slytherin's especially as if they ever tried to talk to their parents in that manner, they would surely be six feet under the ground.

 The Slytherin's especially as if they ever tried to talk to their parents in that manner, they would surely be six feet under the ground

I have wayyyyy too many cruel prince memes so ima put them instead :) i just wanted to say thank you so much for 4.43k reads like wow wtf tbh j thought only my cousin would read this but like km so happy that she wasnt the only one so thank you and i hope everyone has an amazing day <333