❁ Chapter 2 ❁

"Yes, of course. I'll help." McGonagall responded.

As soon as they were about to cast the spells, Dumbledore spoke again:" Though I do think this is very important, we must let the students eat. And of course, if any of you are hungry you may feast with us as well. You may sit on your house table." Directing the last two comments to the group of newly arrived adults and the time-travelers.

"Oh Thank Godric Gryffindor, I was starving over here!" Ron said in an exaggerated tone as he was going to sit at the Gryffindor table near his mum and dad.

Euphemia and Fleamont Potter, Fabian and Gideon Prewett, and Arthur and Molly Weasley-with their Bill and Charlie- all go to the Gryffindor. Walburga and Orion Black, Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy, Abraxas Malfoy, Druella and Cygnus Black, Rodolphus and Bellatrix Lestrange went to the Slytherin table. The Tonks couple and child go to the Hufflepuff table(Andromeda decided to stay with Ted rather than go to the family that now hates her).

The rest of the Weasleys, Lee, Harry, Hermione, Neville followed Ron to their given house's table-Gryffindor. Atticus, Draco, and Nyx all set their way to their house's table-Slytherin. Nashira, Hydra, and Libtina went over to their house's table-Hufflepuff. And lastly, Vulpecula and Luna sat down at their house's table-Ravenclaw.

"You're in Slytherin/Ravenclaw?"

Marlene and Sirius exhale in shock.

''Yes, why?'' Vulpecula and Nyx say in unison but different tones can be heard. Vulpecula in a concerned voice, while Nyx in a challenging tone. It's not that Vulpecula doesn't love and isn't proud of her house, but is scared of what her father will think as he had taken some time to get over the fact that his daughter isn't in Gryffindor in their present time. Nyx doesn't know how her mother will react as she had never met both of her parents, only living on the stories anyone that knew them told. So she did what she did most of the time when people dared to judge her house.

''No. I'm just shocked.'' Marlene starts to feel bad for thinking that her daughter's house matters. ''I don't care what house you're in. As long as you like it.'' She continues nervously.

''You're sure?'' Nyx says while raising one of her perfectly shaped eyebrows. A smile made its way to her lips.

''Yes. I'm sure.'' Marlene responds with the biggest smile she could muster.

Nyx signs in relief at that and goes to make her way to Marlene and Dorcas to start and to get to know her mothers.

''And what about you? Do you care?'' Vulpecula says in a now more confident voice.

''I just thou-'' Sirius starts when he was cut off by his mum.

''Of course, he doesn't care dear. No need to worry.'' Euphemia reassures the beautiful jet-black-haired girl.

Vulpecula gives Euphemia the biggest grin anyone has seen. She had always heard the best things about Euphemia Potter and even if she didn't know her, she still loved her.

''Are you lot going to eat or not? We have to start the movies someday.'' Hydra adds before anyone else could comment on anyone's house.

Though it seemed Lucius had other plans. As he said:'' You're a Hufflepuff?'' in a disgusted voice. Disgusted at the fact that his daughter is a Hufflepuff.

''Yes, sperm donor. I'm a Hufflepuff, get over it because literally, no one cares other than yourself. And maybe sperm donor number 2. But that's it.'' Hydra says in an a-matter-of-fact tone.

Narcissa wanted to say that she didn't care, but one of the redheaded twins that seemed to be rather close to Hydra started talking.

''Darling, can you come to sit next to me?''

''Hydra you can't leave me alone with these two idiots,'' Lee added.

''Sorry lovely but I'm not leaving Nashira and Libitina alone,'' Hydra responds in an apologetic tone, then chuckling after hearing Lee's comment.

''Oi!'' the two idiots looking at their best friend/boyfriend in the offense.

''Thanks, love'' Fred added sarcastically.

''No problem,'' Lee responded in the same sarcastic tone as Fred.

''It's fine Hydra I can go sit with my family.'' Both girls said. One referring to The Tonks family at the Hufflepuff and the other to her twin brother on the Slytherin table.

''If you two are sure then,'' Hydra commented before making her way to the Gryffindor table.

''Hello,'' she said after sitting next to George and Lee, in front of Euphemia and Fleamont Potter.

''Hello dear, I'm Euphemia Potter,'' Euphemia said extending her hand towards Hydra for her to shake it.

Fleamont does the same while introducing himself:'' Hi, I'm Fleamont Potter.''

Hydra shakes their hand and introduces herself again:'' Hydra Malfoy, nice to meet you, Mr. and Mrs. Potter.''

''You as well.'' Euphemia and Fleamont say. ''And call me Mia dear.'' Mia says with the kindest smile Hydra has seen on an adult.

''Where are the movies Malfoy?'' Hermione asks Hydra while the past generation continues eating.

''In my bag Granger. Stop being so uptight for once in your bloody life.'' Hydra responds quickly before continuing to eat.

After everyone is done eating, the Malfoy siblings remind everyone of their group why they're here by saying:'' We should probably start watching the movies now.'' Draco starts.

Hydra immediately agrees and starts to take out the 8 movies about Harry Potter and her's life.

While the older Malfoy searches for the last 3 movies, the rest of the time-travelers start to transfigure items in the Great Hall into a more comfortable sitting plan for everyone-with McGonagall's help of course.

With that done Hydra puts the CD to the first movie into the player.

A flash of light engulfs the Great Hall and the movie starts.

This is canon 😐 you can not tell me otherwise anyways I probably won't believe you tbhHope everyone had an amazing day babes <3

Hope everyone had an amazing day babes <3