The First Day of School

Things to know before we start:

Y/N: Your name

F/C: Favourite colour

E/C: Eye colour

H/C: Hair Colour

H/L: Hair Length

F/F: Favourite food

F/D: Favourite Drink

F/M: Favourite movie/show

F/S: Favourite Song

A/N: Authors note

A/N: There will probably be more in the future so stay tuned. Also the video above (if it works) is a loose base to this story and it's characters and stuff. The base for the ideas, emotions, events, settings and characters are all from Aphmau's: Phoenix Drop High and Mystreet so, credit to her for that. But I am also changing the events quite a bit as it progresses so some of it is still my original work. Sorry to keep you waiting let's get on with the story!

YOUR POV:

It was the first day of school for my final day of high school! I was going to a new school for my final year. I had been waiting soooooooo long for this! Yet in some ways I was nervous and just wanted to stay in bed for the whole day. I stared at the roof for a moment or two before glancing at the clock on my nearby wall.  My eyes widened as I gasped in horror it was already 6:55am! School started at 8am and I had to leave by 7:30am! I jumped to my feet and rushed into my closet. I rummaged through everything desperately trying to find my uniform. Just then I heard someone yell up at me " Y/N! HURRY UP AND GET YOUR BUTT DOWN HERE! YOUR GOING TO BE LATE FOR YOUR FIRST DAY AT YOU NEW HIGH SCHOOL!" It was my mom I shouted back at her "I know, I know I'm coming!" I quickly threw on my uniform and raced to pack my backpack.

 I clutched my F/C backpack in my hands racing around looking for what I needed. Shoving things in my backpack left and right. By the time I had finished packing it was already 7:25am and I still haven't eaten breakfast! I sprinted over to the kitchen hastily. I saw my mom there and she questioned me " You still haven't had any breakfast but it's time to start leaving." "Yeah, I slept in for a bit. It's fine though I can just eat a granola bar in the car." I replied "Very well, let's get going!" I grabbed my granola bar off of the counter and slung my backpack over my shoulder.  With that we didn't hesitate to head over to the car.

  On the way there I thought about if I would make any friends. I'm typically a shy person and don't talk to a lot of people often, unless I really have to or am really close with them. ' I wonder if people will like me, what if they find me annoying! What if I don't make any friends and I'm just a lonely loser for all of this high school year!? Then I will be alone forever!' I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard a familiar voice calling out to me. "Y/N! Y/N! Y/N!?" It was my mom " Oh sorry! I was just thinking about how my first day was going to go. I'm sure it will be fine heh heh *I hope*" I muttered that last part under my breath as I opened my car door. 'It was now or never. I could do this I just had to think on the positive side of things!

 I know! I'll set a goal for myself! That always helps me calm down! Okay hmm mm... Oh! I know I'll try to at least make casual conversation with at least one person today!' By the time I had finished my pep talk I was already at the door of the school. I looked up in awe and thought to myself how big and amazing this school looked! It was also a little scary and intimidating because of how big it was. 'What if I get lost? What if I get in trouble? What if someone bullies me? Even worse what If I-' Thud!

 All of a sudden I was on the floor. I looked up to see a tall boy with dark hair and dark eyes. He was wearing the standard male uniform but with his sleeves rolled up. He had scars and bandages on his face. I stared into his eyes and got lost in them for a moment. "Watch where you're going next time you stupid potato!" He yelled at me before walking away. I shouted after him "I-I'm so s-sorry I d-didn't mean to I-I swear!" But was already gone. Unsure if he had heard me or not I got up and brushed myself off I picked up my things and checked the time on my phone. It was only 7:50am! I guess all that rushing was for nothing. I sat by a nearby fountain I pondered what to do for the next ten minutes before classes started.