39

Both enter the bar, it was okay, not too crowded nor quiet

But all were going wild, Someone was eating each other out.. some where almost having sex at the corner where no one can see them.. some were dancing crazily

"D-do you come here often?" Y/n ask Staring at everything with pure disgust...

"NO.. obviously no, I am not that type of person" taehyung immediately said before y/n can think he is that fuckboy type...

Y/n smile in embarassment..

"Let's just take our drink and go to VIP room, it is not a good sight to just sit here and rink seeing all those dirty things right" taehyung said

Y/n nodded... They both order their drink, taehyung ordered a full red wine bottle and two glass.. y/n order one virgin mojito for herself..

They both enter the VIP section ignoring all those dirty sounds... Taehyung was clutching his hands tightly, as the sound were making him drown in unholy thoughts which he thought of doing with y/n....

They both enter inside a room, it was quiet spacious and comfortable.. the room was cool instantly making y/n shiver in some sort of new feeling..

They both sat in the couch, and taehyung open the red wine bottle making a pop sound

The room was illuminating full in red bloody colour making it extremely imitating...

Taehyung look at y/n to see she was glancing at the surrounding, the drink was on her hand gripping it...

He stare at her intensly before diverting away as y/n look at him...

"Isn't this place too cold?" She asked

"Are you cold, I can turn off the aircon"

"No no it's okay, I am not feeling cold it's just this place is giving so strange vibes"

"Hmmm" he hmm looking at y/n raising his brow..

Y/n gulp by the intensity he is giving to her...

"W-what?"