11

After y/n give permission to taehyung for inviting his friends, taehyung ran upstairs and call his friends...

His smile wasn't leaving his lips... After informing everyone, he jump on the fall hopping excitedly when his leg tripped and he fell down, his right arm get hitted by the wooden cupboard hardly..

A scream left his mouth....

Meanwhile....

Y/n was making taehyung chocolate milk as he told... When she heard his scream...

Her eyes widened, she immediately leave all things she was doing and ran upstairs..

Opening her door, she see taehyung crying loudly sitting on the floor...

"What the-... taehyung what happened"

She immediately go towards him and kneel down..

He was clutching his right arm tightly crying non stop...

Y/n engufled him in the hug pating his back...

"Tae stop crying dear, tell me what happened, did you get hurt" she comfort him softly

He didn't stop crying... Y/n pull out and glance at his arm to see, blood was oozing out...

"HOW YOU GET HURT"

Y/n scream making taehyung cry more...

She immediately went to the bathroom and took out first aid kit and rush towards him....

She kneel down again...

Keeping her hands on his cheek she gently stroke it..

"Tae, stop crying, let me treat that, then it will not hurt okay"

"I-its hurting so m-much" he said sobbing

She go near him and kiss his forehead, she carses his back to call him down...

After few mins, he stop crying but still sobbing loudly...

Y/n wipe off his tears before going to touch his arm....

"NO" he shout making y/n flinch

"It hurts" he said in a crying voice

"Tae, it will not hurt, I swear okay, you are strong right... Let me treat that and thn it will stop hurting"

Y/n said stroking his soft hair...

Taehyung stare at her with hopeful eyes before leaving his left arm giving y/n the permission to treat him...

Y/n smile at him and touch his right arm, he flinch loudly...

She scoot closer to him and open the first aid kit...

Y/n took out a cotton and gently dab on the wound...

He get hurt on his forearm area..

She gently and slowly wipe of the blood, and then take a new cotton dipping it with the antiseptic...

She glance at him to see he was closing his eyes tightly...

She hold his left hand...

"If it pains then hold my hand tightly okay"

He nodded still closing his eyes...

Y/n take a deep breath and slowly dab the antiseptic on his wound..

He hiss loudly and tighten the grip on y/n hand... She ignore the tightness and continue dabing it all over...

Taehyung would wimper sometimes...