18

Y/n pov:

As taehyung run towards the door and open it..

He was crushed by a tightest hug, but

OMG..

His burn arm also get squished by the hug...

A loud deep groan escape his mouth, the person immediately pull away...

My eyes widened when I see jimin...

"OMMO ARE YOU OKAY" he ask him..

"JIMIN" I yell

He turn towards me...

"Y/N"

we ran and hug each other tightly... Jimin spin me around lifting me up making me clutch onto his waist tightly..

He put me down... And we pull out of hug smiling

"What a surprise"

"I know right" he grinned

But our conversation stopped when we both heard soft sobs... Me and jimin turn to that direction to see taehyung sitting on floor carsesing his burning arm looking down while sobbing..

"I-is he your husband"

I nodded and ran towards him kneeling down...

"Tae are you okay, does it hurt"

He nodded slightly still sobbing.. i wipe of his tears and pull him in a hug, ignoring jimin existence..

He softly hug me back like a kid, i stroke his back to calm him down and it works...

After a min, I pull out and carses his cheeks.. he hmmed and lean closer to my palm enjoying the warmth...

*Cleared throat*

I look behind to see jimin crossing arms and Staring us with a sly smirk...

Taehyung wipe his tears with his sleeves and stand up going towards him...

He extend his left arm out as his right arm was burn...

He give a cute smile to jimin..

"Hi, I am Kim Taehyung kim, nice to meet you" he said in a baby voice making my heart melt...

Jimin stare at him awwed..

"Ommo y/n he is a baby"

Jimin eyes were like this...

😍

Hearts were visible on jimin's eyes...

Taehyung giggled cutely... Jimin squeel in excitement before engulfing him in a hug..

Taehyung flinch but hug him back carefully not wanting to hurt his arm...

I sigh knowing when Jimin find someone adorable he never leave them easily..

I shook my head and go to the kitchen...

The pancakes were burned Because I leave the stove open when I was treating taehyung arm..

Sighing like 999th time, I start making pancakes for him, jimin and mine too...

After a hour....

"Arghh finish"

I strech my hands widely after making breakfast...

Pancakes, scrambled eggs, two smoothies and one chocolate milk you clearly know for whom!..

Exiting the kitchen I place all the foods quickly on the dining table and go to living room to call those boys...

I go inside the living room to see they both were.....