38

Next day....

Taehyung was having a wide smile on his face... Everyone in his office was staring at him shocked as he never smile this much...

He fix his tie and enter in his office before settling down...

Soon the door knocked

"Come in" taehyung said

The door fling open and reveal
Y/n..

"Good Morning miss Y/n" he said staring her

"G-good morning" shd stare at him weirdly but shrugged it off before sitting infront of him

Taehyung sit straight and lean closer and keep his both hands on the desk ans fiddle with it while staring at her biting his lips...

Y/n stare at his act for a few min before shrugging it...before saying

"Soo-.."

"Soo..." Taehyung cut her off

She cleared her throat...

"You know that I came here for the importance meeting, and it goes succesful which I am proud of it, but now i have to go, as we get a new project to do.. so i decided to bid you goodbye before going or else it will be disrespectful right"

"Of course" taehyung said and stand up...

Y/n smile awkardly before standing up too...

He extend his Hand out to have a handshake... Y/n smile slightly before taking it, but he pull her instead a little hard making her bump with his shoulder, he wrapped his hands around her back securely and keep his chin on hee shoulder closing his eyes he pull hee more closer and hug her tightly...

"Bye...y/nahh"

For a second y/n thought she heard this same word but she can't remember it...

He was still hugging her.. y/n hessitantly hug him back and pat his back before pulling out...

"Bye Mr... Kim" she said and turn her heels before going out leaving taehyung alone in his office in sorrowness...

He stare at her leaving figure before sighing and sit on his chair spinning his pen...

His eyes fell on the same picture frame.. a smile crept on his face..

Whenever he see the pic his heart flutter..

A big smile on y/n face hugging taehyung tightly from back.. and taehyung too smiling wide showing his boxy smile clutching y/n with his both hands...

He carses the picture

"When the time will came when you will be in my arm again like this" he softly murmured

Time skip......

It was night time... Y/n was going to her house by car... She park her car in garage before entering inside her house..

Y/n pov:

I came inside my house to see amma, appa talking with each other.... I smile and go towards them .

"Hey amma appa"

"Ommo my daughter" her mother said and hug y/n.. she smile and hug her back...

"How are you both" y/n ask

"We are fine, what about you? Did you do fine in office"

"Yup"

"Good, now go and change"

"Hmm"

Y/n go upstairs to take shower...

After showering she wear a comfy clothes before eating her dinner...