31

Taehyung and y/n both enter the hall...

It was a grand hall, as it was night they were shining lights twinkling...

The whole theme was beautiful...

Taehyung smile widely griping y/n hand tightly before going ahead...

Y/n smile and greet everyone...

They spot his parents, taehyung jump and drag y/n towards them.. y/n glare at him straightning her clothes...

His parents notice them and a big wide smile spread on their face...

His mother hug taehyung tightly as same as taehyung...

His father hug y/n smiling...

"How are you dear" his father asked

"I am fine appa, what about you two?"

"We are also fine dear" he smile and look at taehyung who was kissing his mom cheeks.. his father chuckle seeing his son like this

"Aish, don't know when he will grew up.. if this continues then I don't think I will ever have a chance to be grandfather"

"Aah appa" y/n blush, his father laugh at her

Taehyung hug his father too...

"Appa how are you? He asked with a boxy smile

"I am good son.. go and enjoy the party okay"

Taehyung nodded... Y/n talk to his mother for few mins.. when she found someone...

"Jin" she said his name seeing him eating lot's of food on a buffet..

She excuse herself and go towards him...

"Hey jin" she greet him

"Ohh hwelo y/n" jin replied... His mouth was filled with food

Y/n laugh at his act.. jin immediately gulp down his food .

"You are looking so pretty" he said

"You too looking handsome, I didn't expect you here"

"I am world wide handsome you know... My father is a great friend of taehyung father"

She make an O face...

"You also come and eat all these.. it's so tasty" jin said pointing at the food

"Yeah" y/n smile and take a bite of the tasty sausage

"You eat this much but still have a perfect fit body" she compliment him

He blush...

"Now what should I tell about myself, I am like this only" he flip his imaginary hair making y/n snort by his extra confidence...

They both talk and enjoy each other company, jin tell her about his dad jokes making her wheeze by laughing...

...........

Time went quickly, y/n didn't knew how long she talk with jin that she totally forgot about taehyung...

Meanwhile...

Taehyung was roaming everywhere finding y/n, his big doe eyes were lost finding her....

He turn towards his right glancing everywhere when he found her sitting beside buffet talking with jin...

He smile brightly before running towards her direction but then someone block him by standing infront of him...

"Julie" he said shockingly.