19

Y/n pov:

After the incident happened with poor taehyung, he didn't came down since that time...

It was evening now!

Jimin and me talk and enjoy a lot,I am so happy today..

I told everything about taehyung to jimin, he was laughing his ass our hearing all the cute and clumsy moments of taehyung...

Just few mins ago, he left... I smiled

But suddenly something strike me.... making my smile faded

Taehyung still didn't have any food...

WHAT THE-......

I was so busy with jimin that I forgot about taehyung..

God,..

I immediately take the food and Ran upstairs towards our room...

Opening the door I see taehyung curled up in ball on the corner of the bed carsesing his burn arm while murmuring....

"You know y/n doesn't love me.. she..she forgot about me, I am so hungry but she is probably t-talking with that jimin.. h-he is so strange. I dislike him, he m-molest me, he is a bad guy, y/n please feed me i am hungry"

My face filled with regret when I heard his little murmuring looking down at his hurt arm...

I clutch the plate of food tightly before knocking at the door to gain his attention...

Taehyung flinch by the sudden voice, he look up, and for a sec his eyes landed on the food, he gulped and look down immediately... Fiddling with his finger pouting...

I shook my head cursing myself millions of time before walking towards him and jumping on bed...

"Tae~~~~" i sang his name but he didn't response...

"Sweetheart"

No response

"Love"

No response

"Baby"

No response

I sigh before scooting closer to him and touch his arm.. but he immediately snatch it off..

"Tae, I am sorry, i totally forget about you, I was just so busy catching up with jimin" I said hugging him sidely a little tight..

I wrapped my legs around his waist resting my head on his arm.. my hands were wrapped around his chest...

"Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorryyyyy" I said shaking him...

"No, you are so bad, you left me, you forget about me" he push me slightly making me away from him.. he face me...

"That... That jimin guy was molesting me, I wanted your help but you were busy laughing with him, I was so scared but you didn't care, I was hungry but you didn't felt that... I-I even left my favourite f-food but you still didn't think of feeding me when I was in my room... You drowned on him" he said with Shaking voice, eyes getting teared...

Without thinking twice I hug him tightly, he softly sob on me...

"I-I am so so so hungry" he said sniffing loudly

I pull out before stroking his cheeks..

"I am so sorry tae.. I bring your favorite food now, let me feed you" I smiled and show him the food..

He lightly scoff before looking down...

I sigh and start feeding him...

Gladly he ate the food while I was feeding him... His angerness is just like how kid get angry...