23

"what do you mean...?" Millie asked shivering. She has been tiptoed around Mikey ever since he cought her. Knowing Mikey's temper only a fool would make him angry.

"Guess" Mikey slightly glaring at Millie. Millie had tons of thoughts in her head. She wasn't sure if Mikey found out her plan or got something else. She can't risk everything right now.

"I..I .." "Happy birthday" Mikey wished the girl as lights turned on and several executives showed up with flowers and gifts on their hands. She saw Mikey smiling like a normal human.

"Happy birthday Millie!" Ran wished clapping his hands.
"Happy birthday" Rindou wished with a gift box in his hand.
"Happy birthday" Kakucho wished giving her the brightest smile he had.

"Happy birthday Millie" Koko wished her with car key wrapped in ribbons.

Takeomi was busy and Sanzu never wishes her on birthdays in front of Mikey. Mochi wasn't here since he doesn't really fancy Millie.
This surprise wasn't really a surprise, Mikey does this every year on her birthday. He treats her nicely and let's her do whatever she wants. This way Mikey thinks he will be forgiven for all the injustice he done to her.

"Uh..I told you before boss you need to do anything for me..." Millie said looking down. Millie doesn't like this and there are several reasons for that, one of the reason is her birthday was the same day when she got molested and Mikey treating her nicely one day doesn't make her life any better. Also this is the only day Mikey treats her somewhat humanlike.

"Come on its your birthday! Stop being so weird" Ran said as Millie clenched her fists stabbing her palm with her nails in the process.

"T..thanks.." Millie said bowing to Mikey.

"You don't need to thank me" Mikey said slightly glaring at the girl. No matter what happens Mikey loves Millie as his sister, so at least on her birthday he tries to treat Millie nicely hoping Millie would forget everything wrong he did to her.

"...." Millie still bowing her head to the male shaked her head. Everyone including Mikey noticed blood dripping from her hands. Kakucho wanted to help her but before he could take a step Millie spoke.

"I'm not going to lie anymore. You think this is funny!?? You fucked up my life including my best friend's life and believe wishing me happy birthday with some pathetic gifts from your underlings can make me forget all this shits you have done to me? Do you think this is funny Mi-Manjiro!? How do-"

*Slap*

Millie's face hit the ground as Mikey slapped her. Everyone was surprised since Mikey actually never hit her physically. This was a new thing to everyone. But Millie wasn't surprised instead she was prepared for that.

"Just because I treat you nicely doesn't mean I will let you get over my head! How dare you accuse me of ruining your life?who do you think you are? You are just another -" Mikey was talking without thinking anything. He stopped when he saw blood pouring from Millie's lips.

"Pfft...go ahead finish your line. " Millie said with tears pouring from her eyes and bleeding lips. She got bruises in her knees and elbows too but what caused her more pain was Mikey's words.

"Come on go ahead and say it. Say that I'm just another whore living thanks to your mercy! Say it" she said swallowing the lump in her throat. She was still on the floor as others watched the scene.

"That's not what I wa" Mikey tried to reason out but Millie wasn't having it.

"It's my fault to think I was actually someone special to you........sorry boss" Millie mumbled loud enough for everyone to hear. She staggered a little as she tried to get up. Ran offered her a hand but she slapped his hand and got up on her own giving a cold glare to Ran.

Without uttering another word she left the room hastily while bumping into someone she didn't notice who. She just wanted to quickly get away from Mikey and his madness.

"Boss.." Koko tried to speak but he stopped as he saw Mikey's dark aura.

"LEAVE"

As soon as he said that everyone left the room hastily.

"Arghhhh this isn't what I planned! I messed up again!" Mikey said to himself throwing his phone on the ground smashing it in the process.

"I wanted to make up to her.."

.

"Did you see that? " Ran said to younger Haitani. "Yeah..he is totally losing it. No kidding".

"Shut up for a second." Koko warned them sliding back his hair.

"This isn't going well. Boss's condition is getting worse. At this rate once Millie dies we will be his next target" Koko said leaning back to the sofa.

"Even if she doesn't die we are going to get into huge trouble" Ran said as Rindou nodded.

"It's all because of Y/n" Kakucho blurted out of blue.

"Huh? Where did you get that from ?" Koko asked.

"Look Mikey was always crazy but ever since Y/n showed up he has become crazier. Whether you believe or not, this is the truth" Kakucho said as Rindou clenched his fists. For some reason he didn't like Kakucho bitching about Y/n.

"Even if it's Y/N's fault. There isn't much we can do. She is the next leader" Ran said as Kakucho shaked his head.

"We need to get her out of here....we need to separate that brat from Mikey" Kakucho said as Koko nodded.

"Yeah lol. Mikey is totally obsessed with that brat. How are you gonna separate them?" Ran said as someone knocked down the door. Obviously it was Haruchiyo since he is the only to do this kinda crazy stuff once in a while.

"I can get her outta here. If someone tells me what happened to Millie " Haruchiyo said as Rindou snickered.

"Why do you care about her ? Don't tell me you have 'fallen' for her again " Rindou said as Haruchiyo grabbed his gun. He wasn't in a good mood to begin with  and Rindou pissed him more.

"Shut up! Tell me what happened to her!?" He yelled as Kakucho sighed.

"Look what happened to us! We aren't some teenagers fighting for girls and love. We are criminals! Stop acting like teenager in love and stop annoying him Rindou"  Kakucho said. He was surely salty today .

"Woah Kakucho... Who hurt you today.." Ran said earning a glare from Kakucho.

"I didn't signed up for this" Koko cursed himself for letting this conversation happen.

A/n: sorry I was really busy with collage and stuff. Also this is the last somewhat happy chapter...