16

"I.. I won't ..." Millie still lowering her head added , "it's not like I can escape without getting caught. I learned my lesson."

Mikey chuckled making others confused at his sudden behavior. "Ok take y/n and Kakucho with you." Mikey said. "But if you try to escape even the slightest attempt will be enough for Kakucho to kill both of you on the spot." Mikey added.

Millie nodded saying, "I understand. I will not disappoint you boss". Mikey doesn't like being called boss by Millie as he wants Millie as his sister. Not some employee but his actions and behavior says otherwise.

"Hm go back to your room and prepare for tomorrow. Kakucho will give you further details." Mikey ordered. Millie bowed and hastily left the room. She almost ignored the sentence where Mikey mentioned to take y/n with her.

"Boss didn't you agreed to let me join her? What happened?" Sanzu asked slightly annoyed. He wanted to use this chance to either traumatize the hell out of Millie or make her fall for him which was utter bullshit in a normal humans point of view.

"Kakucho use this 'trip' to get closer to y/n. Let Millie have a taste of freedom. If she tries to escape drag her here." Mikey said ignoring Sanzu's complain.

"I will try .. my best boss." Kakucho replied. He was really worried about this new mission Mikey gave him. He was never close to any girls in his life. Only he knows how awkward he feels around girls. On top of that he is still a virgin. It's not that he can't get girls. With his looks and body he can literally have any girl he wants but he doesn't want a one night stand. He wants something permanent and obviously that means he wants to get married to a girl he likes or someone who likes him.

"Sanzu and Ran will follow you guys from distance. Until Kakucho asks for help they won't show up." Mikey added putting his laptop aside from his lap. (How to become a laptop?)

They nodded and after a few more hours of discussion on gang related stuff , they left the room.

"Shit... How am I supposed to distance myself from Millie? My plan is ruined now." Y/n said to herself and plopped down on her bed. With lots of thoughts going on her mind she couldn't sleep. She didn't realize it was already next morning when she finally tried to sleep.
"Man you gotta be kidding me. It's already 7:00am?. Fuck this I'm sleeping no matter what happens." Y/n said laying on her bed spreading her arms.

8:30am:
"So.. where is she?" Kakucho asked leaning against the car . Tilting her head slightly Millie asked, "who?".

Kakucho straightened his back and sighed, "seriously. Get in the car I will bring her." With that he went to the building again as Millie made herself comfortable in the car's front seat. Kakucho knew Millie's forgetting stuff problem so he didn't wanted to wait and decided to bring y/n himself. Also Millie was swaying around as she still sleepy.

"Seriously these girls .." Kakucho rubbed his forehead as he saw Y/n sleeping like a child hugging a blanket. Her clothes were all over the place. Fortunately she was wearing sports bra that helped covering her chest from showing as her white shirt was unbuttoned.  Her hair looked like a birds nest. Kakucho tried to wake y/n up but he failed miserably. So instead he picked some clothes from y/n's closet and some other necessary stuff, putting them in a luggage he found in y/n closet he picked up y/n and started dragging her outside of the building.

"I hate mylife. Why do I have to babysit these girls?" Kakucho asked himself as he put sleeping y/n on the backseat carefully. Closing the door silently, he sat on the driver's seat and saw Millie sleeping beside him without her seatbelt. He sighed and put the seatbelt on for Millie saying, "this trip is going to the end of me."

1 hour later:
"Mhmm. F/d mhmm. Yummy..." Y/n said tossing around in the backseat. "She is probably gonna sleep through this whole ride." Millie chuckled.

"you woke up just now. You shouldn't be laughing at her." Kakucho said holding the steering wheel. "Pfft, I wasn't." "Now you are!" Kakucho added.

"Anyway thanks kaku-chan. I almost forgot about taking y/n." Millie said smiling at Kakucho. "Can you stop calling me by that name?" Kakucho slightly laughed. "Do you hate it?" Millie asked. "No. But don't do it in front of others I don't want to be laughed at by those Haitani brothers." Kakucho sighed.

"Pfft ok kaku-chan. By the way how did you convince y/n? She hates early morning trips." Millie asked. "I didn't." Kakucho replied. "Huh?then how is she here?" Millie added.

"I saw her sleeping and tried to wake her up but she didn't. So I just picked her up with her stuff. She is still sleeping. She probably doesn't know anything about this trip." Kakucho explained making Millie rethink her life decisions. "I'm screwed fuck!!" Millie screamed.

"Huh why-"

"God you are loud. Can you both shut up!?" Y/n said rubbing her tired eyes.

"Oh you are awake." Kakucho said. "H-h-heyy y/n good morning hehe ....fuck" Millie greeted y/n with a bright smile. But Millie was internally crying because last time they went on a morning trip with bar workers y/n almost choked  their boss for waking her up.  Y/n is normally sane but she hates it when someone disturbs her beauty sleep.

"Morning Millie Why am I in the car?why is Kakucho driving?" Y/n asked glaring at the window on her left.

"Well... Ehehe. I kind of messed up hehe ." Millie nervously tried  laugh. "What?again? What did you do this time?" "I actual-"
"No that's not important. Why am in the car and why is Bonten's mom here?" Cutting off Millie y/n asked again.

"Bonten's mom? Just kill me already " Kakucho sighed heavily as Millie started laughing. Y/n actually likes Kakucho. He always tried to help Y/n and Millie. He always tries to keep Haruchiyo and Haitani brothers in control. In y/n's eyes that makes him the mom of the group. But she definitely doesn't think of Kakucho as her parent. She likes Kakucho a lot. But  romantically? No. At least not now as she is dealing with tons of shit.

"Anyway y/n please don't get mad I actually did something behind your back." Millie started explaining herself. After listening to the whole thing y/n hummed saying, "oh... I see." Y/n slightly smirked behind her pokerface.

A/n: y/n giving bonten members nicknames xD.
Sorry about slow updates.