twist

Koko: What the? I did say I was fond of Inupi but as a friend of course.

Rin become annoyed and left the room. As he bumped into Ran and started running in circles. Ran had a knife in his hands.-he was going to the kitchen-

Koko closed his eyes remembering his time with Inui. Even though he blushed and smirked. He still refused to believe his feelings for Inui were real. Koko went to Millie's room to ask her something but he saw Millie passed out. Koko quickly called Kakucho . After examining Kakucho said,"Its the aftermath of Sanzu's torture. She will be fine with a good rest". Kakucho after Izana's death studied medical department until Mikey called him. Koko felt guilty as he never stopped Sanzu or helped Millie. He held Millie's hand,"I'm really sorry. I always ran after money.Never helped people not even my best friend.Thats why I didn't help you. Please be okay. I will try to help you next time."

Koko fixed Millie's blanket and left the room. He called Inui to meet up with him, surprisingly Inui agreed to meet him in front of graveyard.

In the enemy's hideout:

Y/N tried to provoke everyone gather in the room. When they gathered she threw a smoke bomb and took opportunity to knock everyone out. She was careless because door was locked from outside. She looked at the knocked out boys and suddenly wanted to beat that guy to death. Her desire to kill that boy took over her. She started punching that guy all other over face as they knocked out guy was bleeding heavily. Y/N's was panting and cursing loudly.

By the time Mikey and Sanzu arrived,Y/N was about to kill that guy by chocking him with her hands while being on top of him. Seeing her like that Mikey remembered the time he beat his "friend"
K

azutora. Mikey immediately stopped her by grabbing her hand and pulling it towards him. "What are you doing?" Mikey said looking at beat up Y/N.

"You!!! How dare you! Treat me like this? I will kill you!!!" Saying so Y/N landed a punch on Mikey. But likely she was stopped by Sanzu in the midway. Y/N fainted in Sanzu's arms. Mikey was still confused about this situation as he never thought this girl can be so cruel as he looked at the bodies around him.

"I think she was drugged." Sanzu said as he took Y/n in his arms. "What?" Mikey said as they were exiting the hideout.

Takeomi popped out giving Mikey a cellphone, "Millie fainted and she is in a critical condition. She needs immediate medical help. Proper medical help". Mikey got on the car as he looked at Takeomi,"who said that?".

"Koko said that. And Kakucho agreed too".
"Well bring a doctor or kidnap one. Don't send her to hospital" Mikey said closing the car window. "Ah~REALLY??" Takeomi was irritated by Mikey's response but he followed Mikey and kidnapped a good looking doctor. Doctor was kind of good looking, he had long black hair with blonde strips in front and a tattoo on his neck.

Millie was unconscious when Mikey and other bonten members entered the room. Doctor looked at her wrist and asked everyone to leave as he needed to examine Millie. Sanzu whined to stay but was dragged away by Kakucho. Doctor was shocked looking at the bruises on Millie's body. He wondered how did she live like this with so much pain and what had happened to her. He bandaged her wounds and gave her some injections to relieve the pain. He saw a strange mark on her wrist but didn't bother asking a unconscious person. As he opened the door, he saw the bonten members waiting for him.

Mikey with a calm voice asked, "What happened to her?When is she gonna wake up?" Listen to Mikey's words made Takeomi choke on the air while others were left shock. Because Millie's situation was completely bonten's fault yet Mikey acted innocent. Doctor said,"you should be telling me what had happen to her. And she will be fine in a 1 week if she gets enough rest." sigh "Also I would appreciate if you could send me back to the hospital now."

Ignoring doctor Mikey entered the Millie's room and closed the door from inside as other bonten members were leaving. Only Ran and Rin stayed there with doctor. Rin looked at the nameplate on doctors chest "Kazutora". Kazutora frowned and was about to talk when Ran said,"Don't act like a saint, we know who you are. Follow us you have one more patient".

Kazutora was confused as he doesn't remember meeting any of them before getting kidnapped. He suddenly felt a pain in his head but he ignored it and followed Ran and Rin to Y/N's room. He saw a young women with slight injuries on her arms and neck. She was bleeding but not enough to die. As he looked at the back of her neck he saw a mark of injections. He looked at Rin saying, "She was probably drugged. She needs rest for now. I will give her slight treatment now. But she needs proper medical help. That girl too."

Rin chuckled, "Yea sure. Hearing this from is kinda funny lol."

A/U: This is kinda confusing now but you will get more information soon~ stay tuned and thanks for reading. Votes are appreciated ^^